• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
That's how I know you're new, because you call T-Pein easy to work with
Would "fun" have been the better term lol.

Me and T-pein were pretty in sync for the most part and I feel worked well together in pushing people. Ever since he took a bullet (probably from RDK) and Fuji was turned to dust its been tough to even communicate with some that remain (maybe that was the scum goal)

Oneiros

Surreal
@Oneiros what would have been your reaction if Aurelian had gotten Retro lynched D1 based on a meta argument and she flipped town?
That wouldn't make me think he's scum necessarily, but I haven't played with him in a while. The two games I remember where he was scum he didn't go for those kind of plays.

The Orca

Antihero
CraigPelton
Oneiros
RDK- Vig
Hans Tweetenberg- VT
Whicker
Grammaton- IC
Sky- cleared from Psychic
Retrolize
Big Man
Sigismund
Polar Bear
The Orca
BalsamicBear
Psychic- Cop

Hime- 1x Dualist
Fujishiro- Double vote
T-Pein- 1x Forensic Investigator
Kurumi- 3x Watch

Lethal- 1x Ninja
Aurelian- 2x inventor

That about sum things up to this point?

The Orca

Antihero
Can't say I'm a fan of what Sigismund gave us tbh. Looks all too generic. You were pushing to go for him, what do you think @The Orca ?
Devoid of original thought. Copies thoughts already expressed by many. Then throws in a "not reading" read at the end. Very scumlike post imo
Im not a fan of Hans' justification for his lethal vote. Just sheep voting the top lynch candidate is less standout that trying to say "oh some random posts of his looked like wyatting, so I voted him". That reads more like a justification for selling a teammate up the river imo.

Retro I think is either Indie or Town, her interactions with Fang did not feel like scum on scum considering those two players in particular and how they interact with one another a lot of the time.

Grammar, Sky and RDK Id put as town as well, Big Man NAI , Orca feels like he is shitposting and coasting (Im no Hypocrite so this isn't lambasting him, more me being proud of that fact) and Psychic is Psychic. Which like her old best friend LG, I can never read her correctl;y

Oneiros

Surreal
Sigismund's town reads are the innocent child Gram, the cop confirmed Sky, and the yet to be counter claimed vig RDK. I also do not like him saying that he's going to "put" RDK and Sky as town as if it's a read he's making when they're pretty much town by mech.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Im not a fan of Hans' justification for his lethal vote. Just sheep voting the top lynch candidate is less standout that trying to say "oh some random posts of his looked like wyatting, so I voted him". That reads more like a justification for selling a teammate up the river imo.

Retro I think is either Indie or Town, her interactions with Fang did not feel like scum on scum considering those two players in particular and how they interact with one another a lot of the time.

Grammar, Sky and RDK Id put as town as well, Big Man NAI , Orca feels like he is shitposting and coasting (Im no Hypocrite so this isn't lambasting him, more me being proud of that fact) and Psychic is Psychic. Which like her old best friend LG, I can never read her correctl;y
Siggy smalls, Gram is IC
Is it not redundant to include him in your reads?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back