• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Im thinking you can't call her scum because you know she's scum and can't afford her to be lynched
If your theory is correct and I'm the SK, how do I know for a fact Psychic is scum?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
She'd made 7 posts before Retro pointed out that she's wilder as town.

4 of them touching on bear theory but not committing to anything (fluff phase)
3 of them commenting on the theme

Then Retro comments on her going against the grain as town... the very next page she's back

Another scum down, and Retro goes right into the solid town column. Good progress.

Vote Orca
Inactive hunting is still bad

The question is less "why don't Retro's actions make her town?", it's "why do your actions make you town?". Could easily have been a stalling play to allow scum to muddy the waters
Before you retort with "reads change" - the issue here is you haven't been flexible or really had a strong scum read on me until now
In fact, all these posts are the exact opposite conclusion and have been fairly consistent

My question now is:
Why the loss of confidence?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Before you retort with "reads change" - the issue here is you haven't been flexible or really had a strong scum read on me until now
In fact, all these posts are the exact opposite conclusion and have been fairly consistent

My question now is:
(1) Setup, town BG/scum JK makes more sense than vice versa

(2) Let's be honest since D3 your play has stunk, way less solving and more emotion

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Because you know her town result on you isn't real...
Would make less than zero sense for scum to totally make up a town clear on someone who wasn't one of them. The only way your theory works is if the SK is investigation immune, which would make Psychic's result legit.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
(1) Setup, town BG/scum JK makes more sense than vice versa

(2) Let's be honest since D3 your play has stunk, way less solving and more emotion
I've acknowledged 2 countless times, do actually try to skimread my past posts at the very least, it's not hard to rifle through the garbage and get the gist unless you've decided to disregard all of my posts entirely (you have not)

1) isn't satisfying me as an explanation - you've not discussed your read of me based on the setup where it's been an actual significant factor
And my emotionality wasn't particularly relevant for you to town read me in the posts I've quoted

All the indicators you're addressing seem to honestly come out of left field as much as I do

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Statements such as
"She's town, meta this meta that, she's likely cleared" fairly regularly when I came up as a topic vs "Retro as a slot needs to be cleared, her gameplay reeks and mechanically none of her claim makes sense"

You see how there's a stark contrast to your earlier conclusions, yes?
And why I'm confused?

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
It's like you and Bear have switched bodies and I'm stuck in some Freaky Friday scenario

Bear was at least consistent this entire time in her reads which makes me feel like it's not tacked on and coming from a genuine place of confusion

You're more analytical, willing to brush things off and stick to the point rather than theorycraft about motive so this feels uncharacteristic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back