• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
What are the chances the mafia died, thats why the writeup is titled "demise of the villains". If the mafia group is gone, then it truly must be Balsamic for me
lol fuck me if this is true. would not expect a team of only 4 but I also nearly lost a game as town recently on another forum because I assumed there would be 1 more mafia than there was

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I thought Sky was godfathers and I know that you as scum will often try to protect your scummates, that’s why I copped you. I mean Sky could still be godfather and you could still be innocent town, but at least now I know for sure that you guys aren’t aligned. Although I could be redirected.
fwiw this does check out, psychic did ask me why I was defending sky before she copped me

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
aight well we still have like 22 hours or something I'm gonna sleep on it and maybe do isos in the morning

hopefully gram get a chances to weigh in on stuff by then

Grammaton

Consigliere
So I’ve done my homework and I’m reasonably satisfied sky is our Indy at this point. Not certain, but it fits. I think we lynch her today, hopefully she’s SK / executioner and then you can reassess tomorrow. I’ll wait for consensus before votes

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Apologies everyone. Was too tired from work and slept until now. Will be doing a Vote Count.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
So I’ve done my homework and I’m reasonably satisfied sky is our Indy at this point. Not certain, but it fits. I think we lynch her today, hopefully she’s SK / executioner and then you can reassess tomorrow. I’ll wait for consensus before votes
Why did Psychic have me as town?

RDK

Marvelous
Yep I satisfied myself with this conclusion yesterday and happy to go this direction too if not psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back