• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whicker

Preeminent
The point is that you're looking increasingly scummy when pressed on your reasons
This is kind of Orca’s MO. He doesn’t actually believe in the “7th spot” or anything, but he wants to see how people respond to him

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Pretty sure everyone has their own style when playing as scum. Can't really peg it down to one single method or tactic on this site at least.
Of course. But in general I'd wager that across communities drawing unneeded and unwarranted attention to yourself is not going to be a general playstyle for scum
How convenient, those people have like 10 posts between them
That's the point, do you not want to look at the "lurkers" for a reason?

Whicker

Preeminent
Orca, fine? Really? The guy who voted for no reason, then revealed he had nothing except fake statistics, and doubled down on his statistics? Really?

very much noted
See above. Although to be fair both Polar and Orca are good at replicating their town games and I’m not 100% at reading them.

They’re both experienced mafia players though nor are they idiots. I don’t think this is a scum ploy

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
That's the point, do you not want to look at the "lurkers" for a reason?
Lurkers are definitely worth testing later, but it's the first half of Day 1. They've not produced any content yet. We're not blind voting

The Orca

Antihero
Orca, fine? Really? The guy who voted for no reason, then revealed he had nothing except fake statistics, and doubled down on his statistics? Really?

very much noted
Why are you as well ignoring the non statistical reasons as well

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Lurkers are definitely worth testing later, but it's the first half of Day 1. They've not produced any content yet. We're not blind voting
Isn't that what you are in fact doing lol.

Unless you just had a slip there? You have more knowledge then you are letting on?

VC 3 D 1

Ratchet

Vote Count Day 1

Hime: Grammaton > Polar Bear
Sky: Grammaton > Unvote > Psychic
T-Pein: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Sky
Whicker: The Orca > Sky > Polar Bear > Hime Balsamic: Hime
Kurumi: Psychic
Grammaton: Retro
Psychic: Sky
Aurelian: Retro
Polar Bear: Sky
The Orca: Kurumi
Fujishiro: Lethal

Sky - 3
Hime/Lethal/Retro/Psychic - 2
Kurumi - 1

CC @Flower (current as of post 369)​

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Isn't that what you are in fact doing lol.

Unless you just had a slip there? You have more knowledge then you are letting on?
....uh no? Just because we don't have info doesn't make the Psychic vote a blind vote, it's based on her activity in the thread. Blind voting would be jumping on someone like CP who hasn't posted once

The Orca

Antihero
See above. Although to be fair both Polar and Orca are good at replicating their town games and I’m not 100% at reading them.

They’re both experienced mafia players though nor are they idiots. I don’t think this is a scum ploy
Oh man, now I wish I had done something different to start this game lmao
They're very shaky reasons, and when forced to confront that you refuse to admit it
Did I ever say either of the statistical reasons were guaranteed? Its just a part of the equation and that part is far from a guarantee. It is however (for our old board) a statistical probability that the 7th spot is most likely to be scum regardless of game size. Does that hold true here, who knows, I dont. It is and how I framed it, a strike in my eyes

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Why are you as well ignoring the non statistical reasons as well
From what I can tell (since you didn't quote shit) they are based on posts during fluff phase and so have about the same amount of basis as you continuing to latch on to slot 7 theory (which is to say none at all)

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
....uh no? Just because we don't have info doesn't make the Psychic vote a blind vote, it's based on her activity in the thread. Blind voting would be jumping on someone like CP who hasn't posted once
But we are all blindly voting at its core. Everyone just rationalized things to make them feel correct
Oh man, now I wish I had done something different to start this game lmao

Did I ever say either of the statistical reasons were guaranteed? Its just a part of the equation and that part is far from a guarantee. It is however (for our old board) a statistical probability that the 7th spot is most likely to be scum regardless of game size. Does that hold true here, who knows, I dont. It is and how I framed it, a strike in my eyes
You mean like popping on with your first post and going

"Does red mean im with the good guys"

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
@Sky since you are here, let me ask you this.

How often is scum lynched D1?
I don't get what you're trying to ask here. Is the implication that since often Day 1 is a ML, we might as well not bother trying to get scum before D2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back