• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
So we lynching sky or kurumi this phase?

None of us. Psychic looks like a way better option and you don't look too trustworthy yourself.
Unfortunately I think that Orca would not come up with such dumb reasons to make a case on me if he really is in a scum team.
And I'd be surprised if really more than one of you three (Psychic, Orca, T-Pein) are scum because I'm not that super dangerous player for scum to go after me on the first day like that.

Adressing the elephant in the room after seeing the latest vote count: Fuji seems to be double voter? And despite that he's just throwing his vote on Lethal by rolling a dice?

Grammaton

Consigliere
None of us. Psychic looks like a way better option and you don't look too trustworthy yourself.
Unfortunately I think that Orca would not come up with such dumb reasons to make a case on me if he really is in a scum team.
And I'd be surprised if really more than one of you three (Psychic, Orca, T-Pein) are scum because I'm not that super dangerous player for scum to go after me on the first day like that.

Adressing the elephant in the room after seeing the latest vote count: Fuji seems to be double voter? And despite that he's just throwing his vote on Lethal by rolling a dice?

Explain the bolded part please

Kurumi

Preeminent
Explain the bolded part please

What's there to explain that I haven't explained already? None of Psychic's posts look genuine, came up with that stupid bear theory and her posts about Negima itself and what kind of animes Flower is watching also looked kinda fake and forced to me. From the people who were entertaining the idea about your IC reveal being fake T-Pein looks like that he may actually have been serious about trying to shade you and not having read that there are no bastard roles and mechanics at play. He also should know better that I'm always asking people back when I'm getting voted and they fail to give me an explanation why they voted me. Currently he seems to be linking Sky and me together and seems to be fine with either of us getting lynched. Him being surprised and pointing out that I weren't questioning other players why they were voting Sky is another thing that makes him look bad imo. It's not like as if he hasn't played many rounds with me so far.

Grammaton

Consigliere
What's there to explain that I haven't explained already? None of Psychic's posts look genuine, came up with that stupid bear theory and her posts about Negima itself and what kind of animes Flower is watching also looked kinda fake and forced to me. From the people who were entertaining the idea about your IC reveal being fake T-Pein looks like that he may actually have been serious about trying to shade you and not having read that there are no bastard roles and mechanics at play. He also should know better that I'm always asking people back when I'm getting voted and they fail to give me an explanation why they voted me. Currently he seems to be linking Sky and me together and seems to be fine with either of us getting lynched. Him being surprised and pointing out that I weren't questioning other players why they were voting Sky is another thing that makes him look bad imo. It's not like as if he hasn't played many rounds with me so far.

I keep seeing this line about how ‘genuine’ psychics posts are, and I don’t follow it - how are you making that judgment, what would you expect if she were town?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Looks like things haven't progressed much overnight. At least Fuji posted which is cool, gonna need others to get off their asses.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Yeah that also pinged me as an easy "looking for town's best interests" post, don't think anyone was taking the bear thing seriously.
I don't feel it's goodguying if that's what you're trying to suggest. It's probably just self-interest, which is NAI for Vinegar

Lethal

Exceptional
Greetings all and best wishes for a clean, hard-fought and friendly game of mafia.

Let's get those pesky wolves and end them yeah.

Anything I should be privy to on my read back, or would it be ok for the class if I do my usual schtick that's hours behind?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Greetings all and best wishes for a clean, hard-fought and friendly game of mafia.

Anything I should be privy to on my read back, or would it be ok for the class if I do my usual schtick that's hours behind?

Not a good start.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her

But if you really want to look at something, see what you make of: Psychic, Kurumi, the Retro/Aurelian argument, and Orca's shenanigans

VC 4 D 1

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 4 Day 1

Hime: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Unvote
Sky: Grammaton > Unvote > Psychic
T-Pein: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Sky
Whicker: The Orca > Sky > Polar Bear > Hime
Balsamic: Hime
Kurumi: Psychic
Grammaton: Retro > Hime
Psychic: Sky
Aurelian: Retro
Polar Bear: Sky > Hime
The Orca: Kurumi
Fujishiro: Lethal

Hime - 4
Psychic/Sky/Lethal - 2
Retro/Kurumi - 1

You have a little less than 29h remaining.​

Last edited:

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
would lose it if lethal gets lynched early game and flips scum because of an immediately weirdly tame entrance
:dead

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
him being tame is weird for sure
if he is scum surely any scum team wouldn't let it seem so obvious right off the bat

....w...would they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back