• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
well, it seems lethal is a fantastic topic (better than bears) to stir up chaos even when he's playing as scummy town so it's going to be a headache to diff through if it continues on for a million phases

he probably needs to be flipped sooner rather than later, or at least dealt with early on through other means

i can't tell if this is out of fatigue and disinterest in mafia overall or he's just being cheeky as scum rn lmao

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
if we get a scum flip of a big dick player with gargantuan amounts of experience (craig/gram/hans tier) i think town is fucked no matter how many mechanics we have

Grammaton

Consigliere
well, it seems lethal is a fantastic topic (better than bears) to stir up chaos even when he's playing as scummy town so it's going to be a headache to diff through if it continues on for a million phases

he probably needs to be flipped sooner rather than later, or at least dealt with early on through other means

i can't tell if this is out of fatigue and disinterest in mafia overall or he's just being cheeky as scum rn lmao

?????

Grammaton

Consigliere
Also gonna put it out there that CP was extremely frustrated he was plowing a lone furrow as scum during DD day 1 - I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he resolved to not do that again

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
gram

gram
i don't know how else to put this and why it's ????

the last games i played or remember is lethal getting dogpiled for weird behavior, whether it was aggro or tame like this, and this was a main point of contention
"lethal is scum"
"no lethal is town you inbred"
37438322 pages, get a flip after wasting energy and time on a huge what if because of how lethal plays

this is the LHF
the fruit is very low

Grammaton

Consigliere
gram

gram
i don't know how else to put this and why it's ????

the last games i played or remember is lethal getting dogpiled for weird behavior, whether it was aggro or tame like this, and this was a main point of contention
"lethal is scum"
"no lethal is town you inbred"
37438322 pages, get a flip after wasting energy and time on a huge what if because of how lethal plays

this is the LHF
the fruit is very low

I have a better solution

Judge him on what he actually does rather than some abstraction of how others will play around him

This is pants tier

RDK

Marvelous

If lethal is scum this could easily be teamed lol

Seems such a massive overreaction and jump to get ahead of the 8 ball

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I have a better solution

Judge him on what he actually does rather than some abstraction of how others will play around him

This is pants tier
i haven't played enough games with him to feel i can accurately assess what he probably is alignment wise

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
If lethal is scum this could easily be teamed lol

Seems such a massive overreaction and jump to get ahead of the 8 ball
if he's no longer a major topic of controversy since the last time i actively played with him, then im wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back