• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Don't blame me for anything. The whole round everyone is making up the most stupid stuff about me.
First Psychic with her "bear theory".
Then Orca with his ridiculous "She signed up as the 7th spot, must be scum".
And then Grammaton comes saying "She didn't give a read about a player she didn't play much with, who only made 6 posts so far, she must be scum!", also immediately shitting on my claim.
What should I even do at this point? How should I even be ABLE to play when nobody is playing properly?

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Don't blame me for anything. The whole round everything is making up the most stupid stuff about me.
And then Grammaton comes saying "She didn't give a read about a player she didn't play much with, who only made 6 posts so far, she must be scum!", also immediately shitting on my claim.
What should I even do at this point? Who should I even be ABLE to play when nobody is playing properly?

You did ok with the claim
Now push someone else to get lynched instead of you.
No need to flip out and self vote.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Don't blame me for anything. The whole round everyone is making up the most stupid stuff about me.
What should I even do at this point? Who should I even be ABLE to play when nobody is playing properly?
Take a breather girl.

The Orca

Antihero
i said that? Dang my bad. Its actually the 8th spot

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
You did ok with the claim
Now push someone else to get lynched instead of you.
No need to flip out and self vote.
This. The claim, while not the smartest decision helps town imo as long as there are no cc's

The main reason (at least me) had you high is that you were focused too much on defense instead of game solving. Let the votes and accusations roll off and stay centered on finding scum.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Can be self serving entitled town that believes they shouldnt be pushed, she's that type of player so I can see that from that angle.

Possible, but the fail state of this being wrong is it punishes someone guilty of selfish, moronic play so im totally fine with it

Oneiros

Surreal
The wagon on me is abt the laziest and dumbest thing I've seen this game
Voting me bc I trusted a cop claim 💀
I don't really see what made it so obvious it was fake??

I went ahead and defended y the opposite result cop would even be ok as long as informed for like flavor reasons
U would think I would know if it's fake or not as scum and not be the only one to double down on it and attract unneeded attention onto myself
What exactly wouldve been the point behind it?
Actually my vote on you was because you were commenting on the game/trying to provide "useful info", but not actually scum hunting. I reckon you posted early in the day so it would be harder to find stuff, but even after you came back I still sense something's giving you pause. Haven't figured out if it's just the normal D1 town indecision because not enough info to hunt properly, or scum trying to not make waves.

Has anything rubbed you the wrong way thus far as slight as it may be?
100% likely from my experience, there is pretty much for sure 1 that is staying out of everything and essentially hiding, whether it be from not posting at all (have my eye on 2 of these) or posting in a manner that just avoids taking a side in back and forths
With how easy the current talking points make it for scum to blend, that's pretty much a given. Not giving reads here but let's say people like RDK, Whicker, Lethal, Sig are scum, their game atm could very well be just to not stick their necks out and it would be an effective play. Actually Whicker might not belong in this list, I know there are some posts of his that I don't remember and he might be trying to solve.
If Polar is scum here.
You'd probably bus one scum mate in a list like that though.
See, this is finally a numbers game that makes sense to me.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
Possible, but the fail state of this being wrong is it punishes someone guilty of selfish, moronic play so im totally fine with it

No.
You know how it goes.
You get enough votes on someone.
They claim
If its good they get to live.
Watcher is good.
If town mafia will 100% kill it.
If they dont they will possibly catch them.

You trying to blindy lynch a role that can self resolve is cringe and I think mainly spite.

VC 5 D 1

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 5 Day 1

Hime: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Unvote
Sky: Grammaton > Unvote > Psychic
T-Pein: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Sky
Whicker: The Orca > Sky > Polar Bear > Hime
Balsamic: Hime > Orca > Unvote
Kurumi: Psychic > Kurumi
Grammaton: Retro > Hime > Kurumi