• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
First try to play better before you accuse someone else of "selfish, moronic play", dude...

I didnt either:

- claim probably the strongest town role off of 1 vote because im an emotional wreck who cant handle being suspected in a game about being suspected, or (as town)
- get caught day 1 (as scum)

You arent in a position to criticise anybody or anything

Oneiros

Surreal
@Retrolize what are your thoughts on this one or the one below

Ouch, really, based on what?
The post below. To me it reads tunneling and lack of team play.
Why ignore the other reasons?

If you can trust anything in this game, trust that I am confident in my logic, I won't be swayed or deterred if anyone dislikes or doesn't agree with my logic or reasoning about anything, I'm used to it. I have an insane amount of success.

Now though, you are sounding like scum who got caught for a very dumb reason in your mind and frustrated with that

Grammaton

Consigliere
No.
You know how it goes.
You get enough votes on someone.
They claim
If its good they get to live.
Watcher is good.
If town mafia will 100% kill it.
If they dont they will possibly catch them.

You trying to blindy lynch a role that can self resolve is cringe and I think mainly spite.

Nope, not going down that route. You lynch people you think are scum, end of discussion. If I cant get the votes so be it, but its got nothing to do with spite, and frankly its insulting for that to be thrown out

Kurumi

Preeminent
I didnt either:

- claim probably the strongest town role off of 1 vote because im an emotional wreck who cant handle being suspected in a game about being suspected, or (as town)
- get caught day 1 (as scum)

You arent in a position to criticise anybody or anything

All cases on me where such asspulls like I pointed out, so I claimed. Which is not against the rules, it's clearly stated that claiming is fully allowed. You can hate this all you want, there's freedom of speech so I won't be shutting my mouth just because you want me to.

Vote lynch Grammaton

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
All cases on me where such asspulls like I pointed out, so I claimed. Which is not against the rules, it's clearly stated that claiming is fully allowed. You can hate this all you want, there's freedom of speech so I won't be shutting my mouth just because you want me to.

Vote lynch Grammaton
She actually OMGUS'd the fucking Inno Child :heston

Unvote
Vote Kurumi

Oneiros

Surreal

Vote lynch Grammaton
What is this? Perhaps try to chill for a bit, this doesn't make sense as scum or town.

And why are you liking it @Polar Bear

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
Lets see what happens

Vote Fujishiro
b7318123-3905-446b-a4a7-9e1aa274569a_text.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back