• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Vote The Orca

Look at Sky grasping for things

Vote Sky

Vote Polar Bear

Choo choo!!!

Vote Hime

Retro v Fang feels TvT to me. Not really sure about Kurumi and Sky. Orca and Polar seem fine to me so far

This is kind of Orca’s MO. He doesn’t actually believe in the “7th spot” or anything, but he wants to see how people respond to him

See above. Although to be fair both Polar and Orca are good at replicating their town games and I’m not 100% at reading them.

They’re both experienced mafia players though nor are they idiots. I don’t think this is a scum ploy

I’m not seeing it. At least what I know of town Psychic (which is literally one game). She sus’d Melkor and didn’t come off him at all, and literally any town read of Melkor was caught in her wake. Like what Sky is doing here assuming I’m bussing.
I suppose that might have been overly aggressive from her in general, but my feeling from what I’ve read of her this game is not nearly that aggressive.
oh this dude?

Slipped right past me

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
You are screaming scum and wanted to see what happens. See how you react, see how others react. See if anyone asked questions and what questions and so on. You definitely did not react well

In general I won't be shocked if people don't like my logic or reasoning in Mafia on a general sense. It can be unique and super effective and accurate, but easy to follow or explain it is not. I've just chalked it up to my mind works differently

Reaction testing mostly

Maybe, after all, it established something to look back on as the game unfolds

Kurumi has multiple strikes imo

A statistical strike- 7th spot, usually scum, no idea here, but I'm sticking to the thought process

A low hanging fruit strike- worried about players posting about wanting to eliminate the innocent child

A defensive strike- defensive post about the bear theory

Is 1 of 3 bears, if you subscribe to potential theory that 1 of 3 is likley not town just based on numbers

Reaction test failing- being worried about a single personal vote early in the phase with no reasoning, not worried about other votes with no reasoning
Like how the fuck do you argue with this

Hans Tweetenberg

Exceptional
Whicker saying Orca is fine shortly after he made that post I just mentioned is whaaaaaack

Sky can have a town lean for pointing it out too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back