• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fujishiro

Lonely at the top
No. Don't know why people are okay with self votes in ranked play

We lynch kurumi
I Dont Think So No Way GIF by FTX_Official

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Kurumi omgused me because I called her a gamethrowing child- which she is

Sheeping her is cringe
Thats where the disconnect i think is. She isn't bc she didn't throw the game

I could care less if I look cringe, scum, town whatever.

What @Kurumi said holds water does it not?

Oneiros

Surreal
Low hanging fruit as it may seem, with current options a Lethal push is probably one of the better options here. There is not a clear direction and the Kurumi shenanigans are a perfect justification for scum to steer clear of other wagons. Would also not be opposed to pushing Sigismund.

[Unvote]

[Vote Lethal}

RDK

Marvelous
See this is a lie, more evidence against you imo.

You claimed to have not really read but then how did you know I haven't mentioned you once?

Seems like you have but want to play it like you haven't, I wonder why?
When did I say you haven't mentioned me once? I asked if you had

Oneiros

Surreal
I won't get behind a Kurumi or Sky lynch this day phase. RDK isn't vibing well but I'm just going to trust he's telling the truth about not having read properly and wait for his proper input.

The Orca

Antihero
I won't get behind a Kurumi or Sky lynch this day phase. RDK isn't vibing well but I'm just going to trust he's telling the truth about not having read properly and wait for his proper input.
Lots of posting for not reading though don't you think?

Oneiros

Surreal
Lots of posting for not reading though don't you think?
He's experienced. Able to go with the flow of the thread and pick on the interesting things. My problem is more that the things he picked up on aren't actually very interesting.

I'd like to think players that have played mafia for years being very good at it don't lie about stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back