• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

Marvelous
I survive till next day, I gotta use it to prove it
if I'm bluffing then lynch me then?
Exactly. You have to use it to prove it. No scum would ever claim Duelist without having the means to prove it. Therefore no scum would ever need to breadcrumb that they're the duelist.

You did that because you know it's a bad claim and you thought being able to say you hinted at it would give it some sort of credit-it doesn't.

T-Pein™

The Nexus
Pronouns
They/Them
I will say I find it odd that Pein isn't going for me in this game. What has happened to him to suddenly just abandon his regular pursuit of me?

I am not tunneling you
I know you are always the lowest of the lowest hanging fruit.
Could flip scum
Could flip town
Idk why you are pretending I start your lynches
I am usually ok with you going tho.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Exactly. You have to use it to prove it. No scum would ever claim Duelist without having the means to prove it. Therefore no scum would ever need to breadcrumb that they're the duelist.

You did that because you know it's a bad claim and you thought being able to say you hinted at it would give it some sort of credit-it doesn't.
if neither scum nor town needs to hint duelist then y r u saying that the fact that I did is scummy? It should be NAI then

RDK

Marvelous
if neither scum nor town needs to hint duelist then y r u saying that the fact that I did is scummy? It should be NAI then
Because you used it as part of your claim when it's completely irrelevant. Why do this? Because you want to improve the optics of the claim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back