• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
He is trying to rack up votes on me in a scummy way by twisting around my actions and trying to already set up a lynch on vinegar next day who town reads me

He isn’t trying to twist your actions though, he’s pointing out what you did - ie framing the provability of your role as something that relates to your alignment, which you 100% are

The Orca

Antihero
keep hime alive. and have them duel Orca tomorrow
Elon Musk Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I town read Vinegar btw :heston
U said she good guys ppl as scum
it feels like u have tmi on my slot and r setting up a lynch for next day probs to be like "she tried to derail the hime wagon to make herself look good"

RDK

Marvelous
U said she good guys ppl as scum
it feels like u have tmi on my slot and r setting up a lynch for next day probs to be like "she tried to derail the hime wagon to make herself look good"
I said that I vaguely recall her doing so in the past and that it's probably not good science to town read her for it.

Penguini

The Best Dog
if its between him and RDK - id rather no lynch.
RDK is clearly town
and hime can prove themselves tomorrow.
we need to find another wagon or NL

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
He isn’t trying to twist your actions though, he’s pointing out what you did - ie framing the provability of your role as something that relates to your alignment, which you 100% are
He is twisting it in a scummy way

RDK

Marvelous
Wouldn't rule out RDK/Hime being mates. There is potential advantage to be gained by doing what they're doing
Yes, Hime who had zero votes when I was the lead wagon and started pushing her from scratch, it would make great sense to Thunderdome ourselves like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back