• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
need to hear from Lethal and Joygirl.

But Orca is scum no matter what.

tag me when day is over. cool
iota-mib.gif

RDK

Marvelous
LOL
Note to self: Gram can’t read hime, like at all.

@RDK did you really kill tpein?

Alright, Sigh. I’m the real cop. I didn’t want to out yesterday because I didn’t want to be roleblock or redirected. I don’t know how I feel about my actions, could have save hime since I don’t really have a scumread on her. But I trusted Gram too much.

I investigated Sky last night, she is inno.

Gonna need a protect on me tonight. Pretty sure I’ll be rb now.

I have 2x investigation.

Vote lynch Lethal
:rippedcal:

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Also don't waste a day and pile on Lethal. We need info/statements from the 3 who need to report today.

Lethal needs to respond

And we need to work through things with regards to the hime lynch

The more scum/reads we can find during the day the better, no need to bum rush things

Grammaton

Consigliere
Note to self: Gram can’t read hime, like at all.

@RDK did you really kill tpein?

Alright, Sigh. I’m the real cop. I didn’t want to out yesterday because I didn’t want to be roleblock or redirected. I don’t know how I feel about my actions, could have save hime since I don’t really have a scumread on her. But I trusted Gram too much.

I investigated Sky last night, she is inno.

Gonna need a protect on me tonight. Pretty sure I’ll be rb now.

I have 2x investigation.

Vote lynch Lethal

I did openly say it wasn’t a sure fire thing, she was posting shite, which she was, hence the read. Considering this is the first time I can ever recall misreading her, seems a little OTT.

I feel like you could have said you didn’t trust lethals claim, or you know, something. Never mind.

Vote lethal

Oneiros

Surreal
If he's scum Lethal might just not respond. The likelihood of people believing him is low so scum might have more to gain making town wait for an explanation that never comes.

We shouldn't get hung up on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back