• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Note to self: Gram can’t read hime, like at all.

@RDK did you really kill tpein?

Alright, Sigh. I’m the real cop. I didn’t want to out yesterday because I didn’t want to be roleblock or redirected. I don’t know how I feel about my actions, could have save hime since I don’t really have a scumread on her. But I trusted Gram too much.

I investigated Sky last night, she is inno.

Gonna need a protect on me tonight. Pretty sure I’ll be rb now.

I have 2x investigation.

Vote lynch Lethal
Psychic, my sister (the sequel to "Jam, my brother")

Unvote
Vote Lethal

Sucks that it's one of my D1 scum reads that's counterclaiming another but Psychic was nice enough to give me a clear and I've cooled off on her overNight anyway

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
No, I was actually thinking about shooting Fuji as I hated his EOD but didn't have any strong scum reads except for Lethal who had claimed cop and I didn't want to risk giving scum an extra kill with a redirect or whatever so just held
So did scum have two kills or we also have a SK here?

Grammaton

Consigliere
No reason lol. I mean it could be your bad play, your lack of cooperation, thinking you know it all, or it could be these....

Except your posts toward me started long before this, hence my attitude toward you. Dont want those labels, don’t play like them. Very easy equation

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Lethal, CP, Sig, Retro, Big Man

Whicker

+ possibly Kurumi/Orca

I don't think BB's case on Orca is very strong. I can see how he's been rebounding of Polar a lot, who looks the townier of the two, but that might be NAI and that's pretty much the only thing I see there. With how insisting BB is being I start to believe she's hinting mech.
I like this thought.

Also to add, CP, Retro and BM all voted hime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back