• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
Well, call it a hunch. Though mechanical wise I think I can be wrong. If SK was in the game would that kill come first in the night writeup, random or mixed?

Then there is this post. Seemed out of place. Kind of like disassociation by association type of post

Fujishiro was pretty focused on Whicker being scum

I haven't seen Whicker truly take a stance. Sure he has posted town and scum leans and reads, etc. But too passive. Being helpful but not wanting to stand out. Kind of playing both sides angle
Fuji was one of the towniest people around + a double voter while not being likely to be protected. Would be a logical target for scum. If Whicker or RDK are the SK I can see them going for Fuji too. Then that would probably mean Pein was onto something with his reads.

Kurumi

Preeminent
What I did is try to cfd my main sus -sky.
Didnt work.
Good reactions tho.

T-Pein was suspecting Sky.
Psychic got an inno result on Sky.
But the thing is I don't have much trust in inno scans anymore after that JJK round where Gramm and Ratchet were both scanned inno and both happened to be scum in the end.

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
I haven't seen Whicker truly take a stance. Sure he has posted town and scum leans and reads, etc. But too passive. Being helpful but not wanting to stand out. Kind of playing both sides angle
This is how he was in Medieval Mafia as the SK.

Whicker

Preeminent
Well, call it a hunch. Though mechanical wise I think I can be wrong. If SK was in the game would that kill come first in the night writeup, random or mixed?

Then there is this post. Seemed out of place. Kind of like disassociation by association type of post

Fujishiro was pretty focused on Whicker being scum

What stances would you have me take beyond what I said in my compilation vs today?
I haven’t had much time to play at all and I know I was scum in the game we just finished on FF, but it should be evidence towards my lack of time. Plus, I just replaced out of Champs due to time and my slot was town and I can show proof of that as well.
I felt like my big post was pretty comprehensive. As pointed out today I was among the first to show a scum lean on Aurelian, and at that point in the game with who had posted I feel like that alone is proof against taking a stance.
Today, we have a telegraphed vote and it’s the beginning of the day.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
T-Pein was suspecting Sky.
Psychic got an inno result on Sky.
But the thing is I don't have much trust in inno scans anymore after that JJK round where Gramm and Ratchet were both scanned inno and both happened to be scum in the end.
BalsamicBear was also on T-Pein's suspect list and she seems to be focussed on Orca.
See, the problem with this analysis is (1) it requires you to make sense of T-Pein and (2) it implies nontown would think of T-Pein as a threat to them

VC 2 D 2

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 2 Day 2

Sky: Orca > Lethal
Big Man: Retro
Psychic: Lethal
Tweet: Lethal
Balsamic: Orca
Whicker: Lethal
Grammaton: Lethal
Orca: Big Man
Aurelian: Lethal
CP: Aurelian
Retro: Aurelian > Unvote
Oneiros: Lethal

Lethal - 7
Retro/Orca/Big Man/Aurelian - 1​

Kurumi

Preeminent
See, the problem with this analysis is (1) it requires you to make sense of T-Pein and (2) it implies nontown would think of T-Pein as a threat to them

lol I get your point tbh. Do you have thoughts on BalsamicBear in general btw? I tried to read her in two rounds and failed both times. When she was town I read her as scum. And then she was scum and I read her as town. A bear with a pokerface.

Whicker

Preeminent
That said Whicker had a recent game on here where he was the serial killer and he mostly played as a fairly motivated townie - I don’t get a similar vibe, but you’re welcome to look yourself. Was medieval fantasy mafia

This is how he was in Medieval Mafia as the SK.
This is really the crux of it.

I’ve played a game as SK where I was completely unfamiliar with everyone and tried to replicate my Champs qualifier game
Then I played a game as scum where I was vigged on N2
Then I played a game as town where I died on N1 and the game ended up being quite long.

I don’t really have any sort of actual relationship with any of this forum in terms of meta

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
This is really the crux of it.

I’ve played a game as SK where I was completely unfamiliar with everyone and tried to replicate my Champs qualifier game
Then I played a game as scum where I was vigged on N2
Then I played a game as town where I died on N1 and the game ended up being quite long.

I don’t really have any sort of actual relationship with any of this forum in terms of meta
Well Gram's POV was from being scum and knowing you weren't mafia the entire time whereas my POV was as the host with you posting a bunch of paragraphs of your thoughts in our chat lol

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
lol I get your point tbh. Do you have thoughts on BalsamicBear in general btw? I tried to read her in two rounds and failed both times. When she was town I read her as scum. And then she was scum and I read her as town. A bear with a pokerface.
I've got to say my view of her has dipped HARD ever since the "noooo don't hammer Lethal yettttt" posting

Whicker

Preeminent
Well Gram's POV was from being scum and knowing you weren't mafia the entire time whereas my POV was as the host with you posting a bunch of paragraphs of your thoughts in our chat lol
I mean this is all fair. It doesn’t change the fact that in 3 games I’ve played 5 total days (your game only lasted 2 days IIRC) and I’ve been three different alignments. I haven’t had time to establish any sort of meta

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Well, what do you think?
About lethal/Psychic or the game lol

If GF variants exists here than the cc is suspect as all get out to me bc it didn't happen D1. I assume in games this large a backup cop is in play so trust that in death someone would carry on. If backups aren't a thing then trust the watch or protector to do their things and it would catch lethal on D1 and anyone coming at her N1.

The thought process Psychic used is not good imo. But then again, with Lethal mia there is not much to go on. BW voting Lethal without a response is also dumb, we have 48 hours slow play it until its evident nothing comes from lethal imo

Work through the theories and try and find more scum

Penguini

The Best Dog
if respecting that someone from a different time zone should be able to respond - before a massive wagon forms, is going to get my scum read. Then I'm fine with this.

Last time, I took this position. Lethal was scum and I was town, but respecting someone who isn't even online - i'm not changing my stance here. Especially with a 48 hour day.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
if respecting that someone from a different time zone should be able to respond - before a massive wagon forms, is going to get my scum read. Then I'm fine with this.

Last time, I took this position. Lethal was scum and I was town, but respecting someone who isn't even online - i'm not changing my stance here. Especially with a 48 hour day.
So im not the only one lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back