• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
I haven't read Aurelian's game properly. I thought his earlier interaction with Retro was good but don't remember anything since.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Whicker post 991

RDK

Marvelous
Does anyone think Polar Bear is legitimately as dumb as he seems or do we think he's leaning into it?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Does anyone think Polar Bear is legitimately as dumb as he seems or do we think he's leaning into it?
Seems to not be playing with all his marbles. I have both him and Orca as potential scum, but surely the two newcomers wouldn't be together, just for setup reasons, and I feel Orca's more likely anyway

Grammaton

Consigliere
I have to ask why we’re trying to wagon Aurelian when we have outed scum

Remember the whole thing where Ultra got me executed when we had an outed player? That’s what this is. We aren’t going to do anything else other than lynch lethal, so simply wait for whatever results you’re waiting for and then lynch him. Easy as you like.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
So going by that comparison, do you view Aurelian a townie being set up for an execute? Or is that too literal

Either way, I'd be fine with just getting the Kurumi claimed result snd then finishing Lethal ye

Tempest

Leprous Monarch
Aight I won't play today either then, works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.