Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oneiros

Surreal
I haven't read Aurelian's game properly. I thought his earlier interaction with Retro was good but don't remember anything since.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Hey all I'm sorry but I overestimated the small amount of time I'm gonna have for this game. I want to play, but I'm only going to have a couple hours each night to read and post. I can be on throughout the day sparingly to respond to pings/questions, but I won't be caught up at all while doing so.

Just gonna go down the player list and go through their ISOs.
Craig - Seems mostly afk today. I don't think I can call any of his posts alignment indicative tbh.
Oneiros - I liked his entrance. My immediate reaction to #859 isn't great as I feel like it would add to some of the chaos he alludes to in #837, and it just seems a little out of place from the tone of the rest of his posts. A couple of his posts (816, 868 for example) seem to want to play as the "voice of reason" which I find a bit on the scummy side. He has some good posts as well (488, 891). Slight town lean here.
Fuji - This slot has been focusing on me, which in general I think suspecting my slot at this point is decently townie given what I've done. I'm a little weirded out by how exclusive it seems to be, but their thought process on their townreads seems genuine. Town lean
RDK - Jumped on a lynch for claimed watcher and has done nothing else. I could vote here.
Tweet - Hasn't really done anything yet. Null.
Aurelian - I thought his fight with Retro was TvT when it occured due to how it seemed to come from feelings from outside the game. Since then though, I feel like he's kind of slipped into the background and makes only safe comments. Scum lean here.
Kurumi - Claimed watcher isn't gonna get my vote for the day.
Gramma - IC
Sky - I'm not sure what to think here. I feel like she's just sus'ing every little thing she finds weird (she jumped on Psychic for the Bears, jumped on Orca for reaction test, jumped on Lethal for his entrance, jumped on Craig, jumped on me, etc) which my immediate reaction is she's wanting to prod those slots for more info. Looking through a second time, though, she doesn't really give many town reads, which my immediate reaction to that is scum who wants to test the waters on each thing for a mislynch. GTH read town lean since this could just be a playstyle difference more than anything else.
Retro - As I said I liked her interaction with Aurelian early as TvT. I think #524 seems pretty fake in terms of trying to solve. There's a lot of empty noise in her ISO and I don't see much solving. I think self-depricating posts are towny in general, but she seems to use this as cover a lot for her actions. This could be scum.
hime - Gonna say I don't like much of what she's had to say so far. I really hate #531 and in general the defense of herself for the T-Pein thing. Otherwise she's just given pretty low-hanging reads such as Psychic town. Also she's kind of set herself up to hide behind the IC vote in #582. I'd vote here today too.
T-Pein - I like his posting in general. Relaxed and carefree. Doesn't care what anyone thinks of him. I think his reaction to the Kurumi claim was very towny. I wouldn't say he's lock-town but he seems pretty town.
Big Man - 1 post. Null
Sigismund - 6 posts. Null
Polar Bear - I've really liked his recent posting, especially his reaction to Kurumi. #791, #831, #835 are all good towny posts from him. On top of this I've felt he was decently town the first half of the day. Pretty solid town read here.
Orca - His early game reaction tests made him one of my earliest town reads. I've been less impressed with the second half of his D1, where he's sat back and asked more general questions than making more proactive strides towards solving. I wouldn't vote here today, but I'm keeping my eye on this slot.
Lethal - His entrance isn't what I'd expect from him, but I know he has reason to be a bit... friendlier after last game. Null.
Balsamic - The first half of the day was more or less null from her, but I like what I've seen recently. I like their reads on both Orca and Polar. I think #681 is towny. Town lean
Psychic - I can agree #532 is more in line with what I expected from town!Psychic. I'm not entirely convinced she didn't do it because she was called out, but she can be in the town category for today.
Whicker post 991

RDK

Marvelous
Does anyone think Polar Bear is legitimately as dumb as he seems or do we think he's leaning into it?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Does anyone think Polar Bear is legitimately as dumb as he seems or do we think he's leaning into it?
Seems to not be playing with all his marbles. I have both him and Orca as potential scum, but surely the two newcomers wouldn't be together, just for setup reasons, and I feel Orca's more likely anyway

Grammaton

Consigliere
I have to ask why we’re trying to wagon Aurelian when we have outed scum

Remember the whole thing where Ultra got me executed when we had an outed player? That’s what this is. We aren’t going to do anything else other than lynch lethal, so simply wait for whatever results you’re waiting for and then lynch him. Easy as you like.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her

Remember the whole thing where Ultra got me executed when we had an outed player? That’s what this is. We aren’t going to do anything else other than lynch lethal, so simply wait for whatever results you’re waiting for and then lynch him. Easy as you like.
So going by that comparison, do you view Aurelian a townie being set up for an execute? Or is that too literal

Either way, I'd be fine with just getting the Kurumi claimed result snd then finishing Lethal ye

Tempest

Leprous Monarch

Aight I won't play today either then, works for me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back