• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
From last day phase Aurelian and Sky are smelling like opportunistic weasels. They seemed to be fine with either direction the lynch was taking, didn't seem to matter too much for them if it was me, hime or RDK.

Penguini

The Best Dog
a wagon on lethal - knowing he is asleep due to his time zone.
reading this in bizzare. just use a bit of reasoning. we have a 48 hour day. respect the time zones, and wait for him to actually reply.
and vote Orca instead
also Polar Bear - this act of being smart and dumb at the same time ain't convincing.

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
From last day phase Aurelian and Sky are smelling like opportunistic weasels. They seemed to be fine with either direction the lynch was taking, didn't seem to matter too much for them if it was me, hime or RDK.
wut? I was absolutely not a fan of the Haza direction, thought it was a distraction

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
reading this in bizzare. just use a bit of reasoning. we have a 48 hour day. respect the time zones, and wait for him to actually reply.
and vote Orca instead
also Polar Bear - this act of being smart and dumb at the same time ain't convincing.
Oh come the FUCK on with this :francis: after Odo mentioned the possibility of a stall play too

Oneiros

Surreal
and vote Orca instead
Do you have mech on Orca? No need to say what it is if you do obvs.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Ehhh

Agree to disagree here. It's not the worst usage but I'm always watching you in that scenario

She might have thought she could catch someone tampering with you, and she may have assumed someone else may protect, or that scum would assume someone would protect (or she would watch)

It’s fine with me, points me toward her being town

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
She might have thought she could catch someone tampering with you, and she may have assumed someone else may protect, or that scum would assume someone would protect (or she would watch)

It’s fine with me, points me toward her being town
I mean I'd agree. They both used the same logic, so unless they are both scum they look better than before

The Orca

Antihero
So

Would Lethal claim an easily CCd role on D1 as scum?

Why did Whicker kill Fujishiro and does that make him the SK?

Does BB tunnel on nonsense as town or scum?

Kurumi

Preeminent
You watched me instead of the strongest player in the game who is town confirmed :pogba

If doctor and mafia payed attention the doc should have known to protect Gramm and mafia should have been able to tell that trying to kill Gramm would most likely fail, so they would most likely not touch him anyway on the first night. Had I watched Gramm I would most likely only have found out the identity of the doc. Okay, this info could have helped when the doc would be about to get lynched but otherwise it wouldn't be too helpful.

Grammaton

Consigliere
And before you start crying, you took the time to start reacting to posts I’d made that don’t concern, mention or otherwise merit any interaction from you, despite being asked not to, so amnesty is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back