• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
So

Would Lethal claim an easily CCd role on D1 as scum?

Why did Whicker kill Fujishiro and does that make him the SK?

Does BB tunnel on nonsense as town or scum?

The question is more if Psychic would come out with a guilty result on Lethal when she's not confident about it. If Lethal would not flip scum she would look pretty bad afterwards.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
The question is more if Psychic would come out with a guilty result on Lethal when she's not confident about it. If Lethal would not flip scum she would look pretty bad afterwards.
Are the GF variants here that can't die until all of their scummates are dead? And does that at all fit the theme?

Those questiona are for anyone ⬆️

Grammaton

Consigliere
Says the one leading town to lynch town while others smartly had plenty of viable alternatives throughout the day lol

Mislynches happen. Was right about lethal but not going to lynch an uncontested cop claim now, are we?

The sheer ineptitude of your post is pretty revealing btw

Grammaton

Consigliere

She’s not going to. It’s a legitimate counterclaim, and she is clearly town, as I said before her claim.

RDK

Marvelous
She might have thought she could catch someone tampering with you, and she may have assumed someone else may protect, or that scum would assume someone would protect (or she would watch)

It’s fine with me, points me toward her being town
Tbf I abstained as I was worried about being tampered with so yeah you're right

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Here are my ride or dies assuming lethal flips what psychic says

Sky
Psychic
Retrolize
RDK
Kurumi
Oneiros
The Orca

Grammaton
Polar Bear
_____

That would leave scum here

Lethal
CraigPelton
Hans Tweetenberg
Big Man
Sigismund
Aurelian

Whicker
BalsamicBear

Kurumi

Preeminent
She’s not going to. It’s a legitimate counterclaim, and she is clearly town, as I said before her claim.

That's what I'm thinking here too.

But for our math experts, Polar and Orca, shouldn't it be an easy thing to do the maths?
Two claimed cops. Town can only have one. So one of Psychic / Lethal has to be mafia or serial killer at least.

Is it so hard to understand from their view? You think they are just trolling or is one of them Lethal's scummate probably?
Polar Bear was not opposed to having a no-lynch last day phase.
And Orca was shading me hard with a lot of nonsense.
Neither of them look great.

For the rest of the players it's really hard to get any reads personally. I know that Big Man was not posting much either when he was my scummate last round but I don't know what his activity is like when he is town.

The Orca

Antihero
Where does this come from? From my perspective Fujishiro is more likely to be the mafia kill.
Well, call it a hunch. Though mechanical wise I think I can be wrong. If SK was in the game would that kill come first in the night writeup, random or mixed?
neither Fuji or T-Pein seem like vig kills
Then there is this post. Seemed out of place. Kind of like disassociation by association type of post

Fujishiro was pretty focused on Whicker being scum

I haven't seen Whicker truly take a stance. Sure he has posted town and scum leans and reads, etc. But too passive. Being helpful but not wanting to stand out. Kind of playing both sides angle

Grammaton

Consigliere
That's what I'm thinking here too.

But for our math experts, Polar and Orca, shouldn't it be an easy thing to do the maths?
Two claimed cops. Town can only have one. So one of Psychic / Lethal has to be mafia or serial killer at least.

Is it so hard to understand from their view? You think they are just trolling or is one of them Lethal's scummate probably?
Polar Bear was not opposed to having a no-lynch last day phase.
And Orca was shading me hard with a lot of nonsense.
Neither of them look great.

For the rest of the players it's really hard to get any reads personally. I know that Big Man was not posting much either when he was my scummate last round but I don't know what his activity is like when he is town.

Calling for a no lynch as town isn’t really smart as even if you believe that the player(s) up for lynch are town, you have to try and collaborate and narrow poe with the town players who don’t share that view - this lack of co-operation is one of the underpinning factors that lead to town losing here

Obviously I don’t know their games so it’s hard to really say when they’re mainly posting left field stuff

The Orca

Antihero
Good you are talking again...what is your favorite food?

Would Psychic add to the claim by "clearing" Sky if not genuine?

Grammaton

Consigliere
Well, call it a hunch. Though mechanical wise I think I can be wrong. If SK was in the game would that kill come first in the night writeup, random or mixed?

Then there is this post. Seemed out of place. Kind of like disassociation by association type of post

Fujishiro was pretty focused on Whicker being scum

I haven't seen Whicker truly take a stance. Sure he has posted town and scum leans and reads, etc. But too passive. Being helpful but not wanting to stand out. Kind of playing both sides angle

Actually quite like this

Grammaton

Consigliere
That said Whicker had a recent game on here where he was the serial killer and he mostly played as a fairly motivated townie - I don’t get a similar vibe, but you’re welcome to look yourself. Was medieval fantasy mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back