Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

Preeminent
or just vote Orca

I've never played with him before and while I dislike this stuff he's using I think it might not be necessarily scummy. No idea how they were playing mafia on the board he and Polar Bear come from. Do you think we could realistically get him up to 11 votes before day ends?

Penguini

The Best Dog
I've never played with him before and while I dislike this stuff he's using I think it might not be necessarily scummy. No idea how they were playing mafia on the board he and Polar Bear come from. Do you think we could realistically get him up to 11 votes before day ends?

a first time game with a person, is irrelevant though

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
sky's was pretty bad too tho tbf
just simply dropping a vote after i offered to claim
not even asking for my claim

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
i think there is a chance Hime could be sussy
Also think a few inactive bros and gals are probably mafia at the moment.
1. Where the hell has this BB been?
2. Why Hime now and not when I was pushing her?
I understand no one understand how I see mafia lol.
Same. So let's not dwell on the differenced
women theory on its own - is a high odds percentage.
33% of the player - with an IC in game. One of those players being scum. Isn't bad maths though.
the odds change when you sub group rather than randomise though
I might have no other option left than vote hime and hope that she will flip scum.

Pretty sure I'm screwed anyway, even if I don't get lynched today. High chances for either scum killing me or getting vigged next night. Even if this doesn't happen it's also likely they throw some other bad shit at me like roleblocks, busdrives, redirects, whatever they have to make me look superbad next day. So don't waste any protection on me, if you believe Lethal's claim you should rather protect him, or - I hate to say it - obviously Gramm. Lots of players aren't that active and I fail to get some good reads, so if I hadn't been claiming chances were high that everyone would have been sheeping the confirmed IC and my role would have been gone anyway.
I got you covered so don't worry about anything

Penguini

The Best Dog
ah Polar Bear - perfect timing. Would love your thoughts on Orca. You both seem to be avoiding having an opinion on each other.

Kurumi

Preeminent
@BalsamicBear I'm not completely unwilling to follow you on Orca but you're putting yourself at high risk here. If Orca should flip town it will be argued that you were trying to derail the lynch and either hime or me would be your maf buddies.

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
ah Polar Bear - perfect timing. Would love your thoughts on Orca. You both seem to be avoiding having an opinion on each other.
I have a pretty high town read on him. Which is why I have him and T-Pein together on my list. He is not going to bring out the reaction tests, crazy theories, etc in order to bring unwarranted attention his way if he were scum imo.

Kurumi

Preeminent
Ok bearsy, you wouldn't for sure be the only one getting her butt kicked if we get it wrong.

Vote lynch Orca

Penguini

The Best Dog
I meant more in respect to what I've said about Orca. I don't care about your previous list. You've not been shy before.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
btw before i go

dont like this vote outta nowhere and dip^
feels like the worst one so far
Don't think its that bad. I've been here for the most of day 1 despite my crazy work schedule, Plus took my shower right after that vote.
At least give your thoughts on less active players too; Retro, Tweet, Big Man, Siggy, etc...
What happens if no one gets to 11 by the deadline?
No one gets lynched.

Big Man

Illustrious
Reactive rather than proactive. Overreacting to everything. OMGUS as a sole channel of productivity- including voting for the IC. Self-voting to me is a bit of a concession and shows a distinct lack of composure which I think is more likely from a place of caught scum than anything else.
its more likely from emotional town surely?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back