Game Ranked Negima Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Orca

Antihero
well if Polar is Town, and Orca is mafia - Polar creating perfect hiding place for them
You need to get this hiding out of your mind, especially behind Polar Bear

The Shining GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

VC 10 D 1

Flower

King of Nera
V.I.P. Member
Vote Count 10 Day 1

Hime: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Unvote > Sky
Sky: Grammaton > Unvote > Psychic > Kurumi > Lethal > Unvote > Kurumi > Unvote > Hime
T-Pein: Grammaton > Polar Bear > Sky > RDK
Whicker: The Orca > Sky > Polar Bear > Hime > RDK
Balsamic: Hime > Orca > Unvote > RDK > Orca > Hime > Orca
Kurumi: Psychic > Kurumi > Grammaton > RDK > Orca
Grammaton: Retro > Hime > Kurumi > Hime > Lethal > Hime
Psychic: Sky
Aurelian: Retro > Kurumi > Hime
Polar Bear: Sky > Hime > Balsamic > Grammaton > RDK
The Orca: Kurumi > Fujishiro > Big Man
Fujishiro: Lethal > Whicker > Lethal > Tweet
Retro: Psychic > Polar Bear > Unvote > Kurumi > Unvote
Oneiros: Hime > Lethal > Unvote
Tweet: Lethal > Unvote
RDK: Kurumi > Lethal > Unvote > Hime
CP: Kurumi > Hime

Hime - 5
RDK - 3
Tweet/Orca/Sky - 2
Big Man - 1​

Big Man

Illustrious
Could be but the theories she admits aren't good are easily dismissible and I think town would manage to stay a bit more composed under those circumstances, this overreaction was very unjustified coming from town
well your main point seems to be her overreacting. I think from the post game of last game it should be clear to you that it can be expected of her and isn't really alignment indicative.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Could you explain for each?
There is no reason to be voting orca rn when I have a wagon on me and it's majority lynch

vinegar is fine with being sussed if I'm not lynched simply bc she town reads me enough
Personally don't really see her or kurumi as the type to good guy so hard like that

Tweet gives off a more "I'm just gonna complain and do whatever feels right" tone that I associate with his town play
Scum tweet usually tries to go with the flow a bit more and be a follower

Polar Bear

G.O.A.T
Normally I'm all for death, chaos, etc as it forces people to take stances, but in this scenario, why is a no lynch a bad thing?

RDK

Marvelous
well your main point seems to be her overreacting. I think from the post game of last game it should be clear to you that it can be expected of her and isn't really alignment indicative.
Full disclosure: My vote for her was for a policy lynch as I don't really wanna tolerate gamethrowing, I actually didn't know she'd claimed watcher at the time either, although I think it's more than possible she could be rolewatcher. As for her behavior, I don't like it in the context of her alignment because I think town has less to be upset about when they're pushed since they're not 'caught' and I don't think her behaviour in a post-game really changes that. I do think in general though you're right, her temperament probably isn't the best barometer.

RDK

Marvelous
There is no reason to be voting orca rn when I have a wagon on me and it's majority lynch

vinegar is fine with being sussed if I'm not lynched simply bc she town reads me enough
Personally don't really see her or kurumi as the type to good guy so hard like that

Tweet gives off a more "I'm just gonna complain and do whatever feels right" tone that I associate with his town play
Scum tweet usually tries to go with the flow a bit more and be a follower
Something tells me Vinegar definitely good guys as scum btw

I'm sure I've seen it but would have to go back and check

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Only productivity this game was jumping on a bait invest result. Tried to breadcrumb her role because she knew it would be a sus claim as Duelist is NAI, tried to sell that as a reason not to vote her when it was completely irrelevant. Has been pointed out that she is lacking the enthusiasm she often shows as town. Appears immediately after votes came to her- bunny ears theory. Woman theory.

Let's get it
I feel like a lot of these r twisted in a way to paint me as scum

I didn't breadcrumb my role for this reason, I just merely pointed out that I had made posts abt it earlier
Reason for pointing it out is bc there is no way for me to prove the claim rn so it at least shows some validity in it

I don't know where the narrative that I am super enthusiastic as town has spun up
I usually have a pretty low activity dp1 regardless of alignment
U can take the amongus game that just finished for example
I was town, dp1 I had a total of 3 posts

As for arriving when I was being voted, that was merely a coincidence

RDK

Marvelous
Normally I'm all for death, chaos, etc as it forces people to take stances, but in this scenario, why is a no lynch a bad thing?
It's not the worst thing on Day 1, but wagonomics do help game solve, regardless of flip alignment. We will just have a more difficult starting point tomorrow without one.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Don't think its that bad. I've been here for the most of day 1 despite my crazy work schedule, Plus took my shower right after that vote.
At least give your thoughts on less active players too; Retro, Tweet, Big Man, Siggy, etc...

No one gets lynched.
Retro has the most posts
Also y exactly the inactives?

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Unless people get off their asses we're gonna have NL and it's going to be the same situation D2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back