• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
yeah idk why people think that at all

it applies with GER because GER said fuck time entirely and bruteforced its way into a universe of no time from being trapped in time

people always try to conflate other feats with that for some reason
maybe if they did what MiH did and shorten the amount of time stopped by speeding up the universe then maybe you could start talking but that shit don't happen often in fiction

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
>niggas on nf talking about how goku is faster than the flash based off some screen rant article
laughing-chris-evans.gif
Shit was retarded man :mjlol

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
@OtherGalaxy

3rd strike being on ps2 makes it the literal goat console

been able to share 3S with my whole family because of that :wow

to answer your post, from the previous convo

the ps2 version of third strike, is actually the most definitive one, even better than the dreamcast one, cuz better hardware, some fixes and all

overall

as i had said, even in the 2D fighting games, ps2 was still rocking

cuz it was the only console till 2007-2008, where it had released also many other 90's fighting games as full collections as well

like these for example:

IMG_5566.JPG

504351-the-king-of-fighters-nests-collection-playstation-3-front-cover.jpg

4ut71mpkzcy61.jpg

Street-Fight-Anniversary-Collection-PS2-SDL414732019-1-5e2ba.jpeg

and it goes on

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Things I wish I didn't know:

A lot of anime PFPs are arms dealers, and complain about being treated badly because they sell weapons to warlords in third world countries. And Lockheed Martin (biggest arms dealer on the planet) gives them emotional support.

What even is this time-line?

FPuQp02XwAMnzqM

FPuQp75XoAYbtIf

FPuQqDOXwAIcX8_
This is one of those things I was aware of but my brain keeps blocking out the information immediately because it's too insane to process

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
maybe if they did what MiH did and shorten the amount of time stopped by speeding up the universe then maybe you could start talking but that shit don't happen often in fiction
I think that’s because of the whole “gravity and time are closely related” thing in JoJo

that shouldn’t really count as an infinite speed feat

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
"Kawaii Desu! It is not as bad as it seems! The civilian causalities from drone strikes have been decreasing! Now only a dozen or so civilians die from shrapnel!"

- Princess Koko
people sleep on the amount of actual insane shit that goes down on twitter there used to be legit isis members on there that would be talking to people about anime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back