OBD Convo #11: Assemble, You Brave Achaeans!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
40 dex for the claws is fine but you generally don't see good returns on fist weapons until you have higher strength. You can use them but every battle will be more uphill than it needs to be especially at low vigor :skully
Hey, I've made it this far, sure I've died like 1000 times to shit I really shouldn't have died to. Like the little pot boys, but I've never had more fun

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hey, I've made it this far, sure I've died like 1000 times to shit I really shouldn't have died to. Like the little pot boys, but I've never had more fun
Thats all that matters really

If you want to try and reach higher stats and don't mind taking extra damage you can find radagon's scarseal which will give you + 3 in all ur physical stats like vigor and endurance. Effectively giving you 12 levels. Or the Radagon soreseal which is the stronger version at +5 to them but you take even more damage.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Thats all that matters really

If you want to try and reach higher stats and don't mind taking extra damage you can find radagon's scarseal which will give you + 3 in all ur physical stats like vigor and endurance. Effectively giving you 12 levels. Or the Radagon soreseal which is the stronger version at +5 to them but you take even more damage.
>Radagons Scarseal
Oh i've been using that this entire time
:hestonpls

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Screenshot_20220420_184058.jpg

Toyo must have been exhausted when he drew this chapter

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
44.jpg

You know in hindsight Knuckleduster really was the king of turning inconsistant statements in the main series on their heads. Probably because Vigilantes has a slightly darker tone than the main series but still :skully . I may as well remember and post these moments since the series is going to end. At least Mha has something good..... all it takes is Izuku being far far away :mjlol.

On another note
11.jpg

Tensei Iida is really cool in Vigilantes. I like him alot more then his brother in the main series tbh.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Dope.

Also my dumbass took a random portal at the 4 belfries and ended up at some place in the fucking sky. Got my ass blasted into oblivion and lost 10k souls
Dunno what portal you took but it sounds like yu took the one to Farum Azula which is an endgame area :skully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back