• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #12: the law of the victory, is courage and hope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man, people really... really don't like OW2 but it's funny as hell seeing some of their reasons in this thread actually show how much OW1 actually SUCKS:

tbh it’s opposite of exhaust for me. Losing in OW1 feels alot worse imo because you typically lost just watching your team get mowed down unable to take a choke point. Like you knew the game was over because they are simply holding down the fort better than your team can assault it but you had to play out the remaining 10m. Challenging a single choke the entire game just to lose was exhausting. and winning didn’t particularly feel good because it was just dying to choke over and over until eventually you guys coordinated and then it was over in a second because typically when you took the choke the other team couldn’t reclaim it unless you hard threw.

OW2 always feels like I have a shot at winning due to the fact the game has way more duels and trades built into it’s pacing. As a single player, if I’m winning my trades more I can swing us to win the game. Theres no 1000th push attempt on the choke just to get mowed down again, the new maps are built in with 20 routes to attack the objectives and alternate ways to get the W.

One dude actually mentions just how shit OW1 really is when you get stuck with a bad team vs. a good one:
You literally can't do shit unless the other team fucks up and you are basically sitting on your ass accomplishing dick for 10 minutes. I had to experience that many times, especially with the algorithm forcing you into 50/50 all the fucking time.

OW2 has many problems and it's obvious with how fast people dropped the beta but OW1 is NOT better in this aspect.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
jokes aside

you must be full delusional if you ever thought that filler villains who even dbh rejects to put them in their roster, would had chances of being more relevant than a guy, whose non canon version was part of the top tiers in the merchs and all, for almost 18 years, when they gonna learn?

and

you thought that his new version which was and still is the most sold out movie merch from the whole dbs geek legacy, wouldn't have those gains?

the guy is the strongest non fused saiyan, that's why he doesn't appear often, but when he appears, he will always be stronger than the main antagonist of the previous arc and make beerus's stan salty - thats how it rolls

so simple

de4779594b46ca75dfe364388eba0e43.jpg

be2e0a0c3a0db80e537ee3beba3e43fb.jpg

dbz_broly_vs__moro_by_joshdancato_denf7lg-fullview.jpg

filler goat belongs in the dirt

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Man, people really... really don't like OW2 but it's funny as hell seeing some of their reasons in this thread actually show how much OW1 actually SUCKS:

One dude actually mentions just how shit OW1 really is when you get stuck with a bad team vs. a good one:
You literally can't do shit unless the other team fucks up and you are basically sitting on your ass accomplishing dick for 10 minutes. I had to experience that many times, especially with the algorithm forcing you into 50/50 all the fucking time.

OW2 has many problems and it's obvious with how fast people dropped the beta but OW1 is NOT better in this aspect.
All I got from this is that TF2 wins again :mjpls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back