• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #19: Everything is Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Modern Db fans are like hobos who have gone for weeks without food. They'll look for anything :mjlol .
Literally too since this shits monthly releases. Which makes the content even worse when we finally get it just to be disappointed

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
He’s stronger than current Goku and Vegeta, perfect for setting up the next transformations for the both of them. End of video.

Though I got to say, Toriyama and Toyotaro are really running out of hair colors at this point

Wanna really drive people up the wall?

Have Beerus one-shot him in turn because "I wasn't using 100% before now" just to really fuck up the scaling :maybe

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Most of the video, I can tell without watching, will be just mindless hype and powerscaling fapping. Rinse, recycle, repeat, with DB fanboys. :mjlol
Let me use my fortune telling skills real quick.

"Now Freeza's training is unknown however we know in RoF that Freeza can choose the color of his forms so when he trained in this place did he choose a new color? Also what about this place that he trained in, it's like the Room of spirit and time. Either way subscribe to my channel for more Db content"

Its gotta be something like that :skully

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
unknown.png

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
>Ash managing to hold his own against cynthia for the most part
>people upset that his bullshit strategies are working and that cynthia might lose.

Niggas need to hope off cynthias dick. holy shit

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
>Ash managing to hold his own against cynthia for the most part
>people upset that his bullshit strategies are working and that cynthia might lose.

Niggas need to hope off cynthias dick. holy shit
Dude at this point in the show, Ash should be bulldozing evry character like Red would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back