OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
A lot can happen between now and whenever VI’s release date.

Microsoft might try to make more IPs they own multi platform to appease all the hate and accusations they’ve been getting of trying to monopolize the gaming industry with their huge buyings.

Just now it’s been announced that Microsoft is facing a lawsuit over their acquisition of Activision that could stop them from acquiring the company.

ESO will remain multi-platform so hopefully TES VI is too. PlayStation honestly has more interesting games than Microsoft.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
ESO will remain multi-platform so hopefully TES VI is too. PlayStation honestly has more interesting games than Microsoft.
More like Sony actually has games. Sony’s dropped the ball tremendously in terms of the variety and gaming content lately but their still better than Microsoft’s been ever since Don left and got replaced with Phil Spencer whose done a terrible job with Xbox.

Why do you think Microsoft’s buying all these big name publishers and developers? Why try to match the competition when you can just buy all the competition?

meme-thinking.gif

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
More like Sony actually has games. Sony’s dropped the ball tremendously in terms of the variety and gaming content lately but their still better than Microsoft’s been ever since Don left and got replaced Phil Spencer.

Why do you think Microsoft’s buying all these big name publishers and developers? Why try to match the competition when you can just buy all the competition?

meme-thinking.gif
Microsoft will become Disney 2.0 if they aren't careful. And looking at how they managed Rareware...

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I feel like the twist about Black Adam being the champion’s father would have worked better if they didn’t already spoil it in the trailer either

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Not sure about buying another 5 any time soon but I am going to trade some of my PS4 games for the PS5 versions. And pick up Ratchet and Clank Rift Apart

Also looking forward to picking up both Dead Space Remake and Stellar Blade

Last of Us Part 1 too…

…as soon as it’s in the bargain bin at Walmart for no more than the 20 bucks it’s worth :maybe

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

@Stocking Anarchy Welp, rip to all the people that bought Forbidden West on PS4, myself included

:mjlol

I already got me a PS5 and will be trading in my PS4 copy for a PS5 version so this doesn’t affect me but damn are some people getting ripped off here
Oh dear...I bought HFW on PS4. Can you update it to the PS5 version or do you need the PS5 version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back