OBD Convo #23: The Light Always Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Oh dear...I bought HFW on PS4. Can you update it to the PS5 version or do you need the PS5 version?
Nope, it’s an exclusive to the PS5 only. Which I find extremely odd, the base game being on PS4 yet a DLC using the same engine only able to run on PS5 according to the developers. Plus I can totally see this pissing a lot of people off.

This better be an entire new game worth of content to justify this.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

the nostalgia hitting me like:
smug.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nope, it’s an exclusive to the PS5 only. Which I find extremely odd, the base game being on PS4 yet a DLC using the same engine only able to run on PS5 according to the developers. Plus I can totally see this pissing a lot of people off.

This better be an entire new game worth of content to justify this.
Welp. Hopefully they can still make a PS4 version, or at least make it so if you upgrade from PS4 to PS5 than it will work.

If not than booooooooooooooo.

Boo Sony.

Boo.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Welp. Hopefully they can still make a PS4 version, or at least make it so if you upgrade from PS4 to PS5 than it will work.

If not than booooooooooooooo.

Boo Sony.

Boo.
Now I will say it’s about time Sony cracked down on PS5 being actually worth it and the only way to do it is by providing games you can only play on 5 and that take full advantage of the system’s capabilities. Up until now, PS5 felt more like another PS4 Pro with so many games being on both systems and the 5’s only advantage being the improved performance much like the PS4 Pro before it

I just think this is the wrong way to do it, locking out a chunk of content of a game they already released on PS4 is a really shitty thing to do. Just make future games exclusive to PS5

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Now I will say it’s about time Sony cracked down on PS5 being actually worth it and the only way to do it is by providing games you can only play on 5 and that take full advantage of the system’s capabilities. Up until now, PS5 felt more like another PS4 Pro with so many games being on both systems and the 5’s only advantage being the improved performance much like the PS4 Pro before it

I just think this is the wrong way to do it, locking out a chunk of content of a game they already released on PS4 is a really shitty thing to do. Just make future games exclusive to PS5
Hoping that they do go back on this then. And if they do go ahead to make it a PS5 exclusive than make it an entire game in and of itself (a much better use of creative talent than remaking the first game, a rumour so stupid I hope it's fake).

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hoping that they do go back on this then. And if they do go ahead to make it a PS5 exclusive than make it an entire game in and of itself (a much better use of creative talent than remaking the first game, a rumour so stupid I hope it's fake).
Oh yeah, there’s rumors of an Uncharted remake too. I loved Uncharted to death, but that shit does not need a remake.

There’s a whole library of classic PS games needing a remake well before an unneeded Uncharted or Horizon.

Jak and Daxter, Twisted Metal, Legend of Dragoon, Ape Escape, MotorStorm, Jet Moto

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Oh yeah, there’s rumors of an Uncharted remake too.

There’s a whole library of classic PS games needing a remake well before an unneeded Uncharted or Horizon.

Jak and Daxter, Twisted Metal, Legend of Dragoon, Ape Escape, MotorStorm, Jet Moto
They need to remake God of War 1 & 2 IMO.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Uncharted doesn’t need a remake since you can already play the entire series minus a Vita spin-off on PS5 with the Nathan Drake Collection and 5’s Backwards Compatibility with PS4

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
This guy was the only general who actually defeated Hannibal in Italy. Earlier in his life he killed an enemy king in single combat, one of like only three or four Romans to earn such an honor.

Do you have an ancient warrior in mind I should write about?
This guy and Fabius are the most underrated Roman commanders of the 2nd Punic War. Scipio deserves credit for being the one to take down Hannibal but without Fabius and Marcellus holding him at bay in Italy he would have never been in position to take him out like he did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back