Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
ps5-memes-internet.jpeg

:yousmart

Put a brisket on that bitch

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I legit keep forgetting what even happened in the new mha chapter. It was that forgettable. The chapter literally being titled " a Mess" was appropriate though. All I think about is how Toga turning into that one guy who can clone people and joining Afo and Dabi wouldn't be happening if Izuku didn't decide to go full retard and just bitchslapped her and left. I thought this nigga was supposed to be smart, you wouldn't catch Koichi hesitating like this :skully .

One of the worst parts was Hori once again trying to play up Toga's Bethesda stealth 100 bullshit as a complex technique requiring misdirection and stealth when that's never happened ever. I wish Hori would just shut the hell up about it because he only makes it even more nonsensical.

To all the exceptional individuals with single digit IQs who think that Rebecca's design in Edgerunners is part of some kind of insideous attempt to market to a cursed demograph because of a statement which was obviously a joke and was treated as such by CDPR; please explain why one of her early designs was a MILF.
711MqKW.jpg
932.png

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I legit keep forgetting what even happened in the new mha chapter. It was that forgettable. The chapter literally being titled " a Mess" was appropriate though. All I think about is how Toga turning into that one guy who can clone people and joining Afo and Dabi wouldn't be happening if Izuku didn't decide to go full retard and just bitchslapped her and left. I thought this nigga was supposed to be smart, you wouldn't catch Koichi hesitating like this :skully .

One of the worst parts was Hori once again trying to play up Toga's Bethesda stealth 100 bullshit as a complex technique requiring misdirection and stealth when that's never happened ever. I wish Hori would just shut the hell up about it because he only makes it even more nonsensical.
I'm sure it's all going to be explained in Fortnite.
FjOQmhFXoAA7drY

I don't know where to rate this as a skully or an oof

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
bnha_rh_375_012.png

If only our genius lvl hero mastered the art of shutting the hell up and not entertaining the process of dating with a damn serial killer :mjlol .
"how can things just keep getting worse"

- everyone still reading mha at this point

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I barely know the lore of Cyberpunk other than some tidbits on Johnny but just seeing what an old looking fuck like Arasaka is makes that cringe along with being literally gay.
They're also arch enemies. People on the internet are literally insane.

>Metaverse

So...Heir to the Stars is an NFT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back