• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #26: Forth Eorlingas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
DODyQiE.png

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
They said its open world but there is invisble walls,if you completely turn your brain off and don't mind going through bland empty enviroments you can have some fun
yeah, i saw a review that took up that ecample:
you enter a labyrinth to solve pussles to get to the chamber room of tresures or shit
outline:
you go into a rectangle shape room, solve the cubic puzzle, door opens, runs along a long ass CORRIDOR to the next rectangle room with the same cubic puzzle.

rinse and repeat 4x til you get to the treasure or relic room whatevs.

Compare that to dungeons in BoTW and its laughable weak in comparison

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Liam of course. Guy has a very distinct voice and scream. We’re you not hearing some Gaara at all in that vid?
i did, but i heard some rumor that they inserted the japanese dub during the screaming. but listening to it again, i do hear the gaara there. so it might be that they reversed it and keept the eng dub, cause it went better.

i also remember liam saying in a interview that he will never do a role like that again, cause his throat got so hoarse that he almost damaged his vocal chords.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I see.

Guys, this is why it's time for us to start publishing. We should get the wiki a lot more active for starters. Waiting to launch that first video and I sounded off the publication idea.
I’ll help out as soon as I’m done with my book idea. No time soon since I just got started and real life’s a bitch right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back