OBD Convo #31: as long as we are in the path of justice, dont be afraid

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ain't watching anymore, but that is a phenomenal heel reaction. Dom's clearly at his best, right now.

I more forgot to watch Smackdown but it's hilarious seeing people try and go "Well Rey was basically helping him out hardcore and shit" and I'm like you can't manufacture that level of Nuclear Heat because someone is giving you a rub.
The only time I have felt heat that fucking hard was when Roman Reigns defeated The Undertaker at Wrestlemania and it was hinted he was gonna retire after that.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
I more forgot to watch Smackdown but it's hilarious seeing people try and go "Well Rey was basically helping him out hardcore and shit" and I'm like you can't manufacture that level of Nuclear Heat because someone is giving you a rub.
The only time I have felt heat that fucking hard was when Roman Reigns defeated The Undertaker at Wrestlemania and it was hinted he was gonna retire after that.
And that was back when Roman was still Boring Fuckface that was supposed to a super, squeaky clean baby face that the crowd gets behind. God awful look, but we all know Vinnie Mac didn't care. He was just booking his fapping fantasy. :mjlol

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

What the fu-:jerrykek

:kobeha
If this true holy shit rt, they going full edgy to keep people watching there trash fire of a show

IT'S FUCKING TRUE! :scust

Straight up late season Game of Thrones shock value bullshit...that will obviously be undone later but that's not the point.

I thought when I read the tweet that it was gonna be a desperate attempt to try and copy Church's sacrifices (either Alpha or Epsilon) without realizing why they worked so well, but nah that's just straight shock value for the sake of it.

Useless fucking hacks.

Last edited:

Straight up late season Game of Thrones shock value bullshit...that will obviously be undone later but that's not the point.

I thought when I read the tweet that it was gonna be a desperate attempt to try and copy Church's sacrifices (either Alpha or Epsilon) without realizing why they worked so well, but nah that's just straight shock value for the sake of it.

Useless fucking hacks.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Breathes deeply*

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!!

Like yeah, this 100% a desperate ploy to get Volume 10 greenlit, holy shit!
Just seeing parts of the episode and people's reactions, they went full grimdark to make this filler season suddenly matter after episodes of wasting lots and lots of airtime on nothing.
It's not even the good shit either, it's literally just the same wannabe-animu bullshit of trying to force the hero at it's lowest, force in an epiphany that doesn't even fit what the hell happened or why the hero should be distressed(I can guaran-fucking-tee that either she will get a stupid epiphany that "You don't need to be perfect to be a hero, just be you" or she will literally come back as her Volume 1 self with no real reason why) and then call it character development despite forcing it all to happen in 4 episodes, 1 after the other.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

Useless fucking hacks.

:heston :heston :heston :heston :heston

I ain't disappointed. Don't watch RWBY anymore. Knew the writers were only capable of garbage writing, so obviously they'd pull it.

Now all Warner needs to do, is cancel the series, and leave it with whatever happens at the end as the final season. That would be based.:russ

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Between this and the bastardized DC crossover, really feels like the writers of RWBY are just randomly throwing darts to see which one actually sticks

Useless fucking hacks.

Died from drinking some dodgy tea.
590oj1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back