• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #33: It's MY Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Hasn’t been a better cartoon than Ed Edd n Eddy in years. Can’t think of a better show that captured the feel of summer vacation days

90s to mid 2000s was peak Cartoon Network

Shit is everthing I loved about my childhood and why this generation makes me weep for not having their own equivalent to it.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
image0.jpg

:rock

People still mad about Kanji and Naoto huh :kobeha

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
And really, it’s good that it ended after 10 years of nothing but quality rather than drag on and end up like SpongeBob or Family Guy.

Ended while it was still at its prime and on a high note. The only thing I wouldn’t mind is reruns and even that I don’t need now that I got the whole series on DVD

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
They will be mad until they die :kobeha

Its pretty weird 10 years ago i considered persona 4 as the "mainstream loved persona" but somehow it turned into the most attacked because of these psychos :hestonpls

These people aren't and have never been the "mainstream", they're the fringe weirdos who have to project into everything they watch or else it's somehow harmful to them.

Which is funny because they're also the ones who complain about self inserts all the time :hm

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Best part, and this really does prove its not just us being nostalgic, my 5 year old niece who used to be a total fanatic for the new Disney movies like Encanto and Luca now just wants to watch an episode of Ed Edd N Eddy whenever she visits ever since I showed her the series.

First think she asks me to put on the TV every time and she says it’s her favorite cartoon.

:tupac

They will be mad until they die :kobeha

Its pretty weird 10 years ago i considered persona 4 as the "mainstream loved persona" but somehow it turned into the most attacked because of these psychos :hestonpls

This is what happens when you deny headcanon so hard, you even have the Japanese basically telling them that they are wrong.
Naoto isn't trying to be trans, she just hides her gender due to not believing she would be taken as seriously if she was a female detective. Kanji isn't gay either because surprise, his entire arc is just him struggling to realize that men can be feminine and not be made fun of.

It's still something that TvDopes STILL have those parts be placed as if most people believe that when it's actually the opposite(but TvDopes constantly lying their asses off about how "most people feel" and interchange that for "how they feel" is a tale as old as time.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2

just reread this

wow

just wow

really forgot what a gigantic meltdown ningencinema had, this is atrocious, he didnt just insulted gwyn back there, he literally put all his hatred out of him, including dissing gwyns fam and life, pmuch, in the worst way possible, sad

disgusting

may God show mercy to this kind of peeps

thats why in the obd, we so pushy and thorough, we dont want mistakes like those to happen again

many like him betrayed us

so, be careful and learn to sync with the obd, learn the how the obd works, that goes for every noob obder

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member

just reread this

wow

just wow

really forgot what a gigantic meltdown ningencinema had, this is atrocious, he didnt just insulted gwyn back there, he literally put all his hatred out of him, including dissing gwyns fam and life, pmuch, in the worst way possible, sad

disgusting

may God show mercy to this kind of peeps

thats why in the obd, we so pushy and thorough, we dont want mistakes like those to happen again

many like him betrayed us

so, be careful and learn to sync with the obd, learn the how the obd works, that goes for every noob obder
What the actual fuck is wrong with that guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back