• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #36: The Orca Scrolls Academia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Naruto got with Hinata who’s a certified waifu and a good mother to both their kids they had while Sasuke had to settle for Sakura who keeps the dumbest secrets to her own kid and who he’s never even home for.

I’d say Naruto won out on that one.

:char

Type-Rey

Retired
Naruto got with Hinata who’s a certified waifu and a good mother while Sasuke had to settle with Sakura who keeps the dumbest secrets to her own kid and who he’s never even home for.

I’d say Naruto won out on that one.

:char
He should have pulled out tho.

At least at the first kid.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Not gonna lie, if Yamcha had said something equivalent to this, in relation to Goku and Vegeta, it would've unironically been more believable, as he's less of a joke than Sakura is. :jordangif

goku-laugh.gif

dbz-vegeta.gif

their reaction to that what if scenario too :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
Found the problem. Ublock origin, blocking the image. :kannasip

Probably protecting my eyes from how shit the panel is.

i use ublock origin too, but at least, when its for memes time, i disable it, for the laughs :mjlol

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Hinata probably wanted kids, and Nardo has all the 'stealth' of a ki blast nuking a city. He wouldn't be able to pull the wool over her eyes with a jutsu like that, without her noticing. :hestonpls
Hinata literally has the strongest X-ray in the series after Neji died.

:kannasip Naruto can't even use basic genjutsu.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
That fake confession shit was probably one of the few times I liked Sai for pretty much telling it how it is. Even though what he said shouldn't have even been a surprise to her.

"Hey you're kinda a burden to Naruto "

Like no shit, why is Sai of all people reminding you of something you knew before the timeskip? The whole point of you training in the skip was so that you wouldn't be deadweight (see what I did there). So that you and Naruto could bring Jobsuke back together. But we all saw how that went down :mjlol .

Hell maybe I should give the dude more credit. Nardo and Sakura both were insufferable as shit during the tenchi bridge arc so honestly Sai looked better by comparison. His character design is boring and sucks, his backstory is forgettable and his personality is near nonexistent but I'll take that over the others slobbering over Bumsuke.
Don't even understand how anbu are elites. :kannasip they're glorified genin given a mask. Some chuunin literally can body them.
Literally seconds after the third dies they try to get the Sound 4 and run straight into Kidomaru's spider web jutsu. Shit that Neji managed to escape from:bookerpls. If that doesn't convince people that them getting Kakashi and Itachi were lucky accidents then I don't know what will:skully.

Well Kakashi's win record is kinda shit but point still stands :kobeha.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
That fake confession shit was probably one of the few times I liked Sai for pretty much telling it how it is. Even though what he said shouldn't have even been a surprise to her.

"Hey you're kinda a burden to Naruto "

Like no shit, why is Sai of all people reminding you of something you knew before the timeskip? The whole point of you training in the skip was so that you wouldn't be deadweight (see what I did there). So that you and Naruto could bring Jobsuke back together. But we all saw how that went down :mjlol .

Hell maybe I should give the dude more credit. Nardo and Sakura both were insufferable as shit during the tenchi bridge arc so honestly Sai looked better by comparison. His character design is boring and sucks, his backstory is forgettable and his personality is near nonexistent but I'll take that over the others slobbering over Bumsuke.

Literally seconds after the third dies they try to get the Sound 4 and run straight into Kidomaru's spider web jutsu. Shit that Neji managed to escape from:bookerpls. If that doesn't convince people that them getting Kakashi and Itachi were lucky accidents then I don't know what will:skully.

Well Kakashi's win record is kinda shit but point still stands :kobeha.
>the narusaku fans trying their hardest to make naruto and sai the bad guys because "NO SHE ACTUALLY MEANT IT, THEY GASLIT HER!!!"

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
True.

And i guess nobody taught him condom no jutsu anyway.
Hinata probably wanted kids, and Nardo has all the 'stealth' of a ki blast nuking a city. He wouldn't be able to pull the wool over her eyes with a jutsu like that, without her noticing. :hestonpls
Boruto should have taken more after Neji in terms of looks and personality, including having his own Byakugan and more Gentle Fist techniques.

Would have made him leagues more interesting than just being his dad with a stupider hairstyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back