• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #37: WE ARE MIGHTY WARRIORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
XcM47vW.png

If I have to see this ass cancer, so do you all.
>the random bookmaker screws

Ah yes make anyone as weak as you are
oh wait
:hestonpls
After reading dceased Marvel Zombies just comes across as ASS

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Dragon Ball is praised for having some of the best paneling seen in any comic, not just manga

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-02.jpg

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-03.jpg

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-04.jpg

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-05.jpg

It flows so well when you read through it. His paneling is one of the reasons Prime Tori had DB become such a successful manga

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-06.jpg

akiratoriyama-dbz-fights-07.jpg

Cont. :catjamn

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I raise

iExt7ao.png

cpeEI7C.png

5NuCWL9.png

Smooth as butter choreography and drawn in way where you could just feel each hit. Toriyama knew how to draw a mean punch.
Yep

Every panel has little details that set up the next one as well. Most comics don’t actually do that

It’s subtle, I didn’t really notice that until people examined the panels in the manga and talked about how his paneling is considered legendary. That’s gotta be why it flows so well

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Yep

Every panel sets up the next one as well. Most comics don’t actually do that
Prime Akira was on another level. Heck even old man Akira remembers this, as in one interview, he basically called Toyo the bum out for having panels that were too clunky in their flow. That was over a year ago, I believe, and Toyo still hasn't followed that advice. Happens when you just don't have the talent or skill.:mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back