• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.png
That's Fatalis armor, right?

My man looking like freaking Sauron over here

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The bugs nuked Beunos Aries before the attack on their home planet

so if anything they were the agressors, and even if they weren't they still ought to be exterminated

Proto234

Distinguished
The bugs nuked Beunos Aries before the attack on their home planet

so if anything they were the agressors, and even if they weren't they still ought to be exterminated
Yeah, I am talking exactly about that.
In this video, around 2:00, the reporter did subtly implies that the bugs are provoked

Knowing Veerhoven, that is probably his intention since it is known he hates the book

Proto234

Distinguished

and this isn't even the craziest defenses these people have for the bugs :hestonpls

Again, Veerhoven's movie (which people more familiar with) potrays the humans to be as bad as the bug, even if subtly

So if anything blame the movie and Veerhoven for making a different movie than the book

The bugs nuked Beunos Aries
So we were the first to fall?

That's a bit unrealistic, considering Commander Espora barracks's general once ordered all available units to fire at will as soon as they noticed weird lights in the sky back in November 2023 (It later turned out to be a false alarm, as the general hadn't been informed there were mutiple fighter jets doing their daily routine).

:hestonpls

Sure, we might be underdeveloped as hell, but we wouldn't have gone down without a fight

:hmm

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
So we were the first to fall?

That's a bit unrealistic, considering Commander Espora barracks's general once ordered all available units to fire at will as soon as they noticed weird lights in the sky back in November 2023 (It later turned out to be a false alarm, as the general hadn't been informed there were mutiple fighter jets doing their daily routine).

:hestonpls

Sure, we might be underdeveloped as hell, but we wouldn't have gone down without a fight

:hmm

To be fair, it was an asteroid drop/meteor shower

bugs learned well from tapes of Zeon :russ

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, I am talking exactly about that.
In this video, around 2:00, the reporter did subtly implies that the bugs are provoked

Knowing Veerhoven, that is probably his intention since it is known he hates the book

He didn't, he said there is rumors those don't imply anything past the existence of said rumors, if its an subtly hint of the "truth" then it needs to be explored later if it doesn't then its just pointless rumors, and even if they were true it doesn't excuse nuking a city out of blue

Now if they explored it i don't remember haven't seem the movie in 2 decades i won't pretend i remember

Proto234

Distinguished
He didn't, he said there is rumors those don't imply anything past the existence of said rumors, if its an subtly hint of the "truth" then it needs to be explored later if it doesn't then its just pointless rumors, and even if they were true it doesn't excuse nuking a city out of blue

Now if they explored it i don't remember haven't seem the movie in 2 decades i won't pretend i remember
That's why I said subtly implied.

And knowing Veerhoven, the movie's director (who hates the book), that is what he aims

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back