• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member

I like that this completely shits on the whole “Goku and Vegeta can’t beat Cell Max” thing. Since Goku and Gohan are fighting evenly

Either UI Goku or UE Vegeta would stomp Cell Max into the dirt. Goku also lied about using his full power on Gohan Beast, he’s still hiding True UI

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
I like that this completely shits on the whole “Goku and Vegeta can’t beat Cell Max” thing. Since Goku and Gohan are fighting evenly

Either UI Goku or UE Vegeta would stomp Cell Max into the dirt. Goku also lied about using his full power on Gohan Beast, he’s still hiding True UI
Silver Hair Goku is stronger than TUI
TUI is Goku using UI with his emotions it never was stated to be >Silver Hair Version especially when Goku used it with the avatar form to yeet Gas Gordo
not to mention Goku is far stronger than he was back in the Granolah arc so it really doesn't really shit on the statement

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Goten and Trunks forced Gohan to go Ultimate too in their sparring match

Silver Hair Goku is stronger than TUI
TUI is Goku using UI with his emotions it never was stated to be >Silver Hair Version especially when Goku used it with the avatar form to yeet Gas Gordo
not to mention Goku is far stronger than he was back in the Granolah arc so it really doesn't really shit on the statement
Not at the moment it isn’t

Silver should be stronger, but Goku can’t keep his emotions in check. That’s why True UI is his current strongest form, they explain pretty clearly that he’s outputting more power in True

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
GGdqu_Lb0AAlvZ2
GGdqvGVbMAAipqW

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That “True UI” was dumb AF anyway and went against the whole idea of Ultra Instinct.

Could just be now Goku has finally learned to use Mastered UI without needing to settle for a half-assed variant

In general, I hate how the manga has treated Ultra Instinct like another generic power-up / transformation though

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Nigga thought
Goten and Trunks forced Gohan to go Ultimate too in their sparring match

Not at the moment it isn’t

Silver should be stronger, but Goku can’t keep his emotions in check. That’s why True UI is his current strongest form, they explain pretty clearly that he’s outputting more power in True
We don't know given it's been awhile since so Goku should have a better grasp of mui now
Overall making any statements on this is dumb the fight started and neither really throwing everything out here

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Nigga thought

We don't know given it's been awhile since so Goku should have a better grasp of mui now
Overall making any statements on this is dumb the fight started and neither really throwing everything out here
Not necessarily, honestly the fight will be going on to next month. So I’m certain we’ll see True UI then

And no, it’s dumb to assume True UI was dropped without any statements whatsoever. Not the other way around. You’re literally saying he got over the issue off-panel with nothing even implying it

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Not necessarily, honestly the fight will be going on to next month. So I’m certain we’ll see True UI then

And no, it’s dumb to assume True UI was dropped without any statements whatsoever. Not the other way around. You’re literally saying he got over the issue off-panel with nothing even implying it
not really goku had plenty enough time regardless neither are going all out so trying to make it a case where goku still holding back while gohan isn't is dumb going by the booking neither gonna job to the other

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
05d4059969f6975c66cd8b142337759c.jpg

eb22f69994949729-600x338.jpg

also, lets not forget, by far, the coolest char in the entire re/7re8 saga, plus, upper high tier levels, for those games, joe was truly built dif, imagine if he was in his prime = late 20s
Well past his prime, but out beating the shit out of mold monsters with his fists alone. No guns required, like an absolute beast. :russ

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Well past his prime, but out beating the shit out of mold monsters with his fists alone. No guns required, like an absolute beast. :russ
Well he needed a little gauntlet assist to deal with brother Jack but yeah, dude was a beast. :maybe
Meanwhile Chris was over here losing ANOTHER SQUAD to the fucking Jigsaw wannabe son. :kobeha

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
the fact that he was beating mold freaks with his bare hands is something else, and when he overpowered the most abomination/mutated version of jack, just with a high tech gauntlet was the icing on the cake, if he had another one, i am psure, he would solo also 98% of re8 too :heston

powerbombing MIDtrescu and her daughters through her tower, which is built by her 3D simps :heston

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
prime joe in re5 would be the best kino :heston

prob that nig, would be dunking the 31 feet boulder upon wesker, space jam style, and causing a volcanic eruption as side effect :heston

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back