• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #45: Roll For Initiative

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
bro prob has one of the most fucked up backstories, ngl. But that's what makes it so good

and him styling on team Giga and Zero Light was so fucking good bro
And instead of just being handed what he needs nigga does it through pure game knowledge and a lil bit of luck :maybe

And to think he's still far from as strong as he was before he got fucked. Niggas an actual beast

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
2-BBBC040-9-ADC-4649-A84-F-9-C8-D1-FF8683-A.jpg

637-D402-F-3557-459-C-9435-0-F1254-B5-D99-C.jpg

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

What a great segment. Think I'll need to start watching this road to WrestleMania.

Rock even brought out the $800 shirts like when he was at his best. Him turning heel adds so much to this.

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member

What a great segment. Think I'll need to start watching this road to WrestleMania.

Rock even brought out the $800 shirts like when he was at his best. Him turning heel adds so much to this.

You know, I probably should've tagged you as well, when I dropped this same video in the convo, a little way's back. :mjlol

That aside though, we got the Brahma Bull back, instead of just happy-faced Dwayne.

This is gonna be Cody's ultimate test. Because you damn well know he's gonna end up in a promo battle with The Rock. If he can hang with The Great One at his best, when he's heeling it up, he's good to go. If not? Rock's gonna cook him something fierce, even if he's told to hold back for him.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
You know, I probably should've tagged you as well, when I dropped this same video in the convo, a little way's back. :mjlol

That aside though, we got the Brahma Bull back, instead of just happy-faced Dwayne.

This is gonna be Cody's ultimate test. Because you damn well know he's gonna end up in a promo battle with The Rock. If he can hang with The Great One at his best, when he's heeling it up, he's good to go. If not? Rock's gonna cook him something fierce, even if he's told to hold back for him.
Shit gotta see this cause I wonder how they'll end it cause they obviously still would want to do Roman vs The Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back