• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Funny how Goten and Trunks put in decent work with just their base Super Saiyan form against Cell Max of all people. Hell even Krillin did damage there

Meanwhile, any form of Goku’s short of Super Saiyan God is utterly useless.

His Super Saiyan 3 in particular gets shit on in the manga between gettin beat by random prison inmates while in that form Moro released and being weaker than Future Trunks Super Saiyan 2

It’s like acquiring God Ki nerfs any previous form the user has as a requirement

:hestonpls

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

Ironically, the OG Broly at least from BT3 was top meta for being one of the only Giant class characters that had all the perks of being a Giant while still being fast as hell. Sure hope neither Broly’s are nerfed of their speed.

Burter was also low key amazing for the crazy combos you could wrack up with his rapid fire melee

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
A single blue whale can solo Marvel, DC, Dr Who, The Dark Tower, Lovecraft, Umineko, Transformers, Xenogears, Nasu, ToAru, The Manifold, Image, Elric and Magic: The Gathering (and this is the weakest blue whale).

You almost spelled it correctly :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Claudio Swiss Wondering if Sparking Zero will include manga exclusive characters.

As bad as they were, Moro and Gas will still be a lot of fun to play as with their many different forms and powers. Granolah too with his cool pressure point moves

I’d also hate to see Black Frieza and Ultra Ego Vegeta left out too

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
universe-7-ready-to-win-the-next-tournament-of-power-in-1-v0-4jqvvq01eb6a1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back