• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
IMG-20240315-161325-503.jpg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
According to the Kakashi novel after Tsunade nearly died in the war arc she barely does work, drinks and gets into fights at gambling dens

Lol some great leader right guys :mjlol ? I'm just reading this to see of people are overhyping feats but chapter 1 starts off with this already :skully.

If even some of that shit is true then damn bro :mjlol .
A man is not allowed to dream, apparently. :wow
The video game industry has largely taken away my ability to dream unfortunately :wow.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
I mean I don't understand people who believe Jiren was already surpassed either...
But I blame that on the Anime and Manga not really doing the best job of showing Jiren was just that much stronger even in a tournament with no killing rules allowed.
Unfortunately Jiren got shit on in the manga the moment Moro absorbed Merus and fought a much stronger UI Goku fairly evenly. Then Granola after his wish surpassed Moro and the scaling went up from there
Tbf didn't Broly gotten stronger since lasted time he fought Goku and Vegeta?
Nothing suggest his strength would stagnant since then
Nothing says Broly got multiple times stronger or whatever dumb arguments the people who downplayed him came up with. The point of his training was to control the power he already has, and he was only noted to have improved controlling his anger or somesuch

Unfortunately Jiren got shit on in the manga the moment Moro absorbed Merus and fought a much stronger UI Goku fairly evenly. Then Granola after his wish surpassed Moro and the scaling went up from there

Oh right, I forgot the Manga did that bullshit already...
No seriously, I tend to forget Moro and Granolah was Arcs despite dunking on them with you guys years back, holy shit those was absolutely nothing.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Lol some great leader right guys :mjlol ? I'm just reading this to see of people are overhyping feats but chapter 1 starts off with this already :skully.

If even some of that shit is true then damn bro :mjlol .
Damn Kishi really ripping naruto's lore in that novel if that's fucking canon.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Nothing says Broly got multiple times stronger or whatever dumb arguments the people who downplayed him came up with. The point of his training was to control the power he already has, and he was only noted to have improved controlling his anger or somesuch
I mean it's been awhile nothing suggested he wouldn't get stronger at some point regardless of it being small boost or bigger
Especially giving he can easily keep up with Goku and ssj Vegeta without issue

Even then nothing in the narrative would have Broly be fodder at this point especially given he forced Goku and Vegeta to fuse

The only reason folks ride in the whole he been surpassed shit because whis statement

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Nigga is so pissed off Samurai 8 got axed, he's completely destroying his original creation without a single care in the world...

Again people say that Kubo is the most terrible of the Big 3 right?
Nah Kishi's been the worst since shippuden Kubo is close because of how Mustache got treated. but that's about it. Kishi was literally killing Nardo since Pain arc.

:eksip

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Looks like it’s just Broly’s regular Super Saiyan too. Broly hasn’t even hit Legendary Super Saiyan and already matching Beast Gohan

Who got surpassed again?

8c8b9e8181e18312a7caab44192a6293.jpg
Yeah, they directly state it’s his basic SSJ state

He just knows how to control it now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back