OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Mha chapter 417

Izuku immediately punches all but Nana's Vestiges into Ashyraki's subconscious

Lol that was quick. Those niggas really were just wastes of spaces as characters. Literally just unnecessary power ups and video game tutorial hints. No Hori don't show more of what they did during Afo's reign. We don't care about that :skully.

Izuku can dive and physically interact with Shiggy's memories because he's a Ofa user and it allows him to take a physical form in his memories.

Not even pretending to care about logic. Remember when niggas used to hype this series power system up. Shits one of the worst I've seen in years. Just dollar store Naruto with a dash of kingdom hearts and even Naruto's was more consistent :jordangif.

Nana crying about how her child turned abusive was something at least. It was the only thing that wasn't complete shit.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

cutting the 501st cutscenes
woQcOfZ.png

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
@Xhominid The Apex
I was talking to some niggas in some servers
Let's for the sake of a fight animation would Kenpachi generally be excited in fighting Sukuna or really give him the yammy treatment, Nnoitra treatment etc?

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Niggas had one job and they fucked it up at the finish line.
It hurts me personally more then most because these games are such a corner stone of my childhood and I was actually looking forward to playing them with more features and working online mode. I got this at a discount and was waiting to play it if the reviews were good, now I feel ripped off even for the cheaper price if it is this bad. Unless Aspyr come out and state they will do major work on fixing this shit, I am refunding this shit pronto.

@Xhominid The Apex
I was talking to some niggas in some servers
Let's for the sake of a fight animation would Kenpachi generally be excited in fighting Sukuna or really give him the yammy treatment, Nnoitra treatment etc?

Honest answer? No.
Kenpachi doesn't actually get excited fighting anyone, he only gets excited when they pose a threat to him by some decent measure(This is most easily shown at his introduction as he refuses to target Hanataro or Ganju and explicitly focuses on Ichigo with everything, including killing intent).
Sukuna wouldn't even be on his radar and otherwise, Kenpachi would swiftly kill him as he won't stop fucking with him otherwise.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member

@Masterblack06 @Adamant soul @Proto234 @DestinyDestroyer

Called it. Trickstar was going to be one of the choices for the Light Duelist pack. Waifu tax in Yugioh is just too strong

Mizael is the second confirmed choice and I don’t think anyone saw this guy being picked. He really didn’t have a deck per say. He had an Over Hundred Numbers knock-off of Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, Number 107: Galaxy-Eyes Tachyon Dragon which made it part of Kaito’s Galaxy archetype and the rest of his deck was just generic Level 8 Dragon fodder to bring out Tachyon first turn every duel.

Really would have preferred Durbe here over Mizael. And hoping Durbe still becomes the third pick. Star Seraphs need some new stuff

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
At the very least I ordered the game pretty late in the pre-order time, like one day or two before the launch so I have around two weeks before the refund window closes so I will give Aspyr just that much time to make a patch or at least a statement of a major patch before I do anything. If nothing happens all the way up to the one day before the refund window closes, that shit is getting taken off my steam library quicker then when the Death Star blew up Alderaan.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back