OBD Convo #46: No Matter What!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Looks like it’s just Broly’s regular Super Saiyan too. Broly hasn’t even hit Legendary Super Saiyan and already matching Beast Gohan

Who got surpassed again?

8c8b9e8181e18312a7caab44192a6293.jpg
He only needs regular SSJ to do that to Moro :mjlol

I know I haven't really talked about it much here(As I was on Tablet and didn't really want to go deep into it) but I am currently at Episode 26 of Ex-Aid:

I find it funny they got the Christmas Episode either out real early or they opened it around that timeframe... and then killed Kiriya right after it. Like I know who is gonna stick around at the end thanks to seeing the Ex-Aid + Build Crossover Movie but DAMN, Pallad is a fucking asshat, for real for what he did in 25(Even Dan's exit is pretty mortifying for real). I can get why Masterblack likes Ex-Aid though, took me a bit to realize ALL of the Gashats represent well known games in their own ways(Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Battleship, ExciteBike) so that's also a very neat plus. It's even funnier considering that Ex-Aids powerups aren't just based on Super Mario alone but Jumpman, Super Mario Bros. and even Mario's Mushroom Power Up. Currently, I see it better than Kabuto(I don't hate Kabuto before anyone gets at me, it's kinda hard for me to like a protagonist that doesn't truly struggle) but still below Build at the end of the day.

King of time

Exceptional
I know I haven't really talked about it much here(As I was on Tablet and didn't really want to go deep into it) but I am currently at Episode 26 of Ex-Aid:

I find it funny they got the Christmas Episode either out real early or they opened it around that timeframe... and then killed Kiriya right after it. Like I know who is gonna stick around at the end thanks to seeing the Ex-Aid + Build Crossover Movie but DAMN, Pallad is a fucking asshat, for real for what he did in 25(Even Dan's exit is pretty mortifying for real). I can get why Masterblack likes Ex-Aid though, took me a bit to realize ALL of the Gashats represent well known games in their own ways(Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy, Battleship, ExciteBike) so that's also a very neat plus. It's even funnier considering that Ex-Aids powerups aren't just based on Super Mario alone but Jumpman, Super Mario Bros. and even Mario's Mushroom Power Up. Currently, I see it better than Kabuto(I don't hate Kabuto before anyone gets at me, it's kinda hard for me to like a protagonist that doesn't truly struggle) but still below Build at the end of the day.
. :catjamn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back