• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
sup, lads, i am finally ok, finally, with the help of Father/Jesus/Holy Spirit, i was cured from this very tough illness, my energy is back, my mood is fine ok, i am glad that this is over, it was so difficult, may God/Jesus/Holy Spirit also protect you and your families as well, in these tough times, i am so happy, that i was able to become fine again, i feel great

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
sup, lads, i am finally ok, finally, with the help of Father/Jesus/Holy Spirit, i was cured from this very tough illness, my energy is back, my mood is fine ok, i am glad that this is over, it was so difficult, may God/Jesus/Holy Spirit also protect you and your families as well, in these tough times, i am so happy, that i was able to become fine again, i feel great
Good to hear

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Glad to hear you're fully back on your feet. Peace be upon you, brother.

lokoxDZz

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
glad you are good now man

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
Welp, got my PS5 today.(Bit the bullet. My buds were the final nail that convinced me.) Gonna be honest though, getting it was nothing short of pain, since the online stores were a whole pile of ass that just didn't want to work.

Literal worst traffic I've seen in ages and the biggest conglomeration of dumbasses on the road that I've ever run into. Saw two separate motherfuckers run past stop lights without a care in the world(in front of police/Garda cars, no less), at one point, others parking where you just shouldn't, an absolute nonce who couldn't make up his damn mind on where he wanted to go, thus holding up an entire line of cars(me included) which resulted in what I can politely describe as a symphony of blaring car horns and curses being hurled, and then at one point, while we were all stopped, waiting for the lights to go green, two lads(don't know how it started or why) just started a full-blown slag-off against each other(not a friendly one either. Pure spite involved. Looked like they were ready to beat the shit out of each other... which would've at least been entertaining. Yes, I know I'm terrible, sue me.). Shit was uncomfortable as hell, with what they were coming out with. Type of shit you shouldn't just be shouting at someone on the road. Way too personal.

All I wanted was to get a console and a game for it. Why the fuck did all this shit have to happen around me on the same day? :kobeha

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Welcome back brother 🙌

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Nice to see you back in good health

Crimson Dragoon

Exceptional
Transformers-Robots-in-Disguise-Megatronus.png

Underwhelming design for The Fallen (Dreamwave’s version is still the best by far), but it’d be pretty good for some other Decepticon bigshot in the lore. Maybe Trannis. Though a fanfic version of Terminus I have in my head looks like that.

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Welcome back man, you were missed

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon

Welcome back brother

Also homestuck theory

Homestuck = chapter of revelation

Lord English = “he is the guest (guess = Gesus) but he is also the host (referring to the heavenly host)”

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Glad to have you back brother.:mshad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back