• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In hindsight Shiggy has gotta be one of the worse handlings of a character with regen powers. People complain about Cell or Majin Buu but not even those guys felt like the slog tanks that Shigaraki was. Thank God he's finally dead......hopefully :jordangif
I mean the only thing I'd complain about with regards to Cell is that he basically caused his own downfall by sheer stupidity.

I get that it's supposed to be the Saiyan Cells that went into making him causing him to make the same mistake as Vegeta but it's still not a good look for your villain to basically hand the main cast the win.

At least Frieza couldn't have known what would happen, Cell was explicitly warned. :kobeha

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
sup, lads, i am finally ok, finally, with the help of Father/Jesus/Holy Spirit, i was cured from this very tough illness, my energy is back, my mood is fine ok, i am glad that this is over, it was so difficult, may God/Jesus/Holy Spirit also protect you and your families as well, in these tough times, i am so happy, that i was able to become fine again, i feel great
Glad your back blade.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I mean the only thing I'd complain about with regards to Cell is that he basically caused his own downfall by sheer stupidity.

I get that it's supposed to be the Saiyan Cells that went into making him causing him to make the same mistake as Vegeta but it's still not a good look for your villain to basically hand the main cast the win.

At least Frieza couldn't have known what would happen, Cell was explicitly warned. :kobeha
I mean this was the same Cell that told Piccolo everything about him and made Piccolo look supposedly smart by....lying about his arm. Despite the fact that he should know Piccolo can regenerate :mjlol. Toriyamma probably just wanted to just solidly land his origins so his editors don't try and change things for the 25th time but still. Even Imperfect Cell could have used his brain a bit more:skully.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
I didn't even notice in the chapter that Bakugou can create explosions from his mouth now. This nigga and his quirk zenkais man. He'd literally be nothing without them :jordangif .

I find it funny that he got double page spreads fighting Afo meanwhile Hori can't spare that same amount of effort for his main character. You'd expect something better or at least on par with All Might's final attack on Afo but no, its not even close:mjlol.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
So... Gundam Seed Freedom.

Why Lacus went to the enemy ship again, The fuck is a durandal clone allowed to fucking command another army.
Why the Heck Kira, Shinn, Athrun have no fucking access to any back up of their 3 mobile suit or easy access to their fucking command ship.
Seriously They really should just crushed this group the moment Durandal/Muu clone fucking appeared.
They have zero reason to set themselves up to failure.

:eksip And Lacus being in enemy hand is just fucking bullshit.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
So... Gundam Seed Freedom.

Why Lacus went to the enemy ship again, The fuck is a durandal clone allowed to fucking command another army.
Why the Heck Kira, Shinn, Athrun have no fucking access to any back up of their 3 mobile suit or easy access to their fucking command ship.
Seriously They really should just crushed this group the moment Durandal/Muu clone fucking appeared.
They have zero reason to set themselves up to failure.

:eksip And Lacus being in enemy hand is just fucking bullshit.
Their using battery powered Mobile Suits due to peace treaty regulations saying no to nuclear weapons including nuclear powered Gundams and Durandal wannabe did play the part of being an ally to sabotage Kira and convince Lacus at the time that he went bad

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
Their using battery powered Mobile Suits due to peace treaty regulations saying no to nuclear weapons including nuclear powered Gundams and Durandal wannabe did play the part of being an ally to sabotage Kira and convince Lacus at the time that he went bad
Dude if they see another clone, just fucking shoot it. We literally have seen 5 different clones doing the same shit and the only exception is Mu and literally when Mu lost his memory he literally isn't any different from the original.

:eksip Seriously any clone shit in Gundam Seed should be met with a head shot. no questions ask.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
@Astaro fucking ordered watered-down ass Beelze instead of Beelzeus :hestonpls

Ordering the right one tomorrow
Beelze is actually the better card. For all the extra effort needed to make Beelzeus, it’s extremely lackluster.

It should not have something as negative as being the only monster you can attack with for all the effort needed to summon it. Beelze has no negatives

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
Beelze is actually the better card. For all the extra effort Beelzeus, it’s lackluster.

It should not have something a negative as being the only monster you can attack with for all the effort needed to summon it. Beelze has no negatives

Damn :wow

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Dude if I see another Durandal clone, just fucking shoot it. We literally have 5 clones doing the same shit and the only exception is Mu and literally when Mu lost his memory he literally isn't any different from the original.

:eksip Seriously any clone shit in Gundam Seed should be met with a head shot. no questions ask.
Wouldn’t call Rau or Mu during his stint necessarily as Neo Roanoke like Durandal

Mu wasn’t even himself and Rau just wanted the whole world to burn

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
NGL only shit I know was Shinn wasn't ashat in this movie and people are praising how good it is, the only shit that is practically true is shinn isn't ashat.
The moment I saw a Mu and Durandal clone already expected this shit to go downhill.

:eksip And well yea the plot is as shit as destiny.

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
the part of being an ally to sabotage Kira and convince Lacus at the time that he went bad
That's the dumbest part in the whole movie.

As if literally they never work together for years. and they just believe a new dude because he is somehow an ally.

:eksip Like how dumb athrun went in destiny.

Also the fuck with another NTR bait. Seriously. Cagalli and Athrun in Destiny, in this they just put it against Kira and Lacus.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
That's the dumbest part in the whole movie.

As if literally they never work together for years. and they just believe a new dude because he is somehow an ally.

:eksip Like how dumb athrun went in destiny.

Also the fuck with another NTR bait. Seriously. Cagalli and Athrun in Destiny, in this they just put it against Kira and Lacus.
It’s not just believing him. Lacus saw it herself Kira going nuts and seemingly going into a frenzy. She just didn’t know this was being done by quasi-Newtypes brainwashing him

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
It’s not just believing him. Lacus saw it herself Kira going nuts and seemingly going into a frenzy. She just didn’t know this was being done by quasi-Newtypes brainwashing him
Yea Kira's seed literally got nerf in this movie.

:eksip even by the end dude literally wasn't even using like 50% of what he can actually do in the older series.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Yea Kira's seed literally got nerf in this movie.

:eksip even by the end dude literally wasn't even using like 50% of what he can actually do in the older series.
I heard he finally got his Bright punch moment that he has been asking for after 20 years. So at least that's one good thing in the movie's favor. :mjlol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back