• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stocking Anarchy

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
7a2.jpg

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
sup, lads, i am finally ok, finally, with the help of Father/Jesus/Holy Spirit, i was cured from this very tough illness, my energy is back, my mood is fine ok, i am glad that this is over, it was so difficult, may God/Jesus/Holy Spirit also protect you and your families as well, in these tough times, i am so happy, that i was able to become fine again, i feel great
Dude congrats.

:kannasip Welcome back.

Honestly, I'm not sure why people are either fixating so hard on Yasuke either not being a Samurai in real life, him surrendering to Mitsuhide rather than dying in battle as if that was the case for every known Samurai/Swordbearer or otherwise.

Just focus on the fact that for the Japan based AC unlike every other AC game, you only get a Female Character based on the race of the setting itself and not a male one too.

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
sup, lads, i am finally ok, finally, with the help of Father/Jesus/Holy Spirit, i was cured from this very tough illness, my energy is back, my mood is fine ok, i am glad that this is over, it was so difficult, may God/Jesus/Holy Spirit also protect you and your families as well, in these tough times, i am so happy, that i was able to become fine again, i feel great
great to hear blade! The lord is merciful and smiles on us sometimes

Xadlin

Acclaimed
V.I.P. Member
Honestly, I'm not sure why people are either fixating so hard on Yasuke either not being a Samurai in real life, him surrendering to Mitsuhide rather than dying in battle as if that was the case for every known Samurai/Swordbearer or otherwise.

Just focus on the fact that for the Japan based AC unlike every other AC game, you only get a Female Character based on the race of the setting itself and not a male one too.
they dont want to spend the extra money to let a male VA redo the same lines.

but they still want you to pay 170$ for collector edition and 70$ for ultimate edition.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Damn forget his knee, we're gonna need to check Randy Orton's back and shoulders aren't getting sore from carrying the absolute hell out of Smackdown's side of the King/Queen of the Ring bracket. :maybe

They could have had Nia Jax at least TRY to actually have a match with Jade before resorting to the steel chair shenanigans to get Jade to disqualify herself, which admittedly were great but don't really fit Nia's character. It would have made more sense for TIFFANY to do that.

Now I sort of get why they didn't do that as if Tiffany got to the final, we'd need a Babyface to go against her which would be Lyra Valkyria in this case, which would be a bit much considering she's just been called up. Though I still find it legitimately nonsensical that a women whose clearly being built up to win the WWE Women's Championship gets beat straight up by basically a one-legged Bianca.

I mean it's not a complete burial or anything like Candice got last week but still, way worse than what happened to Ilja on Raw and yet I guarantee no one will complain about this one like they did with Jey and Ilja. :mjpls

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member
People believe in placebo regardless of it logically working or not
Thing is it really remove my mouse double clicking which i had a problem for like a week now.

:eksip
Seriously how do you placebo a malfunctioning mouse to work properly.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Thing is it really remove my mouse double clicking which i had a problem for like a week now.

:eksip
Seriously how do you placebo a malfunctioning mouse to work properly.

:shrugs I've also blown on cartridges before even though I know it logically shouldn't work but when you're desperate anything goes

as for the mouse I'll get back to you on if it works or not

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
In hindsight Shiggy has gotta be one of the worse handlings of a character with regen powers. People complain about Cell or Majin Buu but not even those guys felt like the slog tanks that Shigaraki was. Thank God he's finally dead......hopefully :jordangif
Glad you're alright man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back