• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Convo #49: I RECEIVE YOU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubey

Threshold of Armageddon
In case you do plan on getting into the game, Red Dragon Archfiend is a solid rogue deck you can even top at locals with

Oh I know, I’ve used it on ygopercy or w/e it’s called

But my trump was king calamity instead of red nova

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
GNbYqB1XAAA3GRg

TrueG 37

Acclaimed

:eksip Square going out of exclusivity. Damn.

They barely have that many exclusive games for the ps5 from what I remember and a shitload of people still don't even have a ps5 yet. They're honestly lucky they even got what they had for Rebirth with all those factors against them.

They really want this point proven? Have Yoko Taro do a Drakengard 3 remake done by either Platinum or the team that did the Nier Replicant remake and give Zero an even sexier design while also providing the option to dress her in 2B, A2, and Kaine outfits

And just watch as the game prints money
I would like a remake of Drakengard 1 done by Platinum. Or another Drakengard with Caim could be set after one of the other endings. Maybe the one where he goes to war with the dragons.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I would like a remake of Drakengard 1 done by Platinum. Or another Drakengard with Caim could be set after one of the other endings. Maybe the one where he goes to war with the dragons.
I just proposed Drakengard 3 first since it’s chronologically before 1 and has that Nier aesthetic going for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back