OBD Wrestling

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
TONIGHT

WE BRAWL

I still haven't caught up with the previous episode so I don't think I can make it tonight. I also have a get together with friends tonight so that makes it even harder. I'm sorry but I have to miss this one as well. I will try to make sure I will be on time the next episode.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Update on the schedule.

Brawl likely comes tomorrow.

Outworld is currently scheduled for Thanksgiving Weekend - Saturday the 27th and Sunday the 28th.

Ragnarok is still on track for December 19th.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Update on the schedule.

Brawl likely comes tomorrow.

Outworld is currently scheduled for Thanksgiving Weekend - Saturday the 27th and Sunday the 28th.

Ragnarok is still on track for December 19th.
Is it possible if you could do it on Friday instead? I have group meetings on Thursday at 7 and need to pick up a friend early so it would make it difficult to watch it without being interrupted.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
We're a little pressed for time at the moment. We really, really want to get Ragnarok out in December so the show has to go on schedule. You can always catch up later.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, we've been pressed for time since the delay we've had since I had to make adjustments to my console to get things running again. Crazy enough to do when you work six days a week. Not that I'm complaining about it because I enjoy having extra cash in my pocket to save and spend when I feel like it.

The Outworld arena is mostly finished! Expect thrills and chills! After that, the ROAD TO RAGNAROK!

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Waiting for the handoff for today.

A couple more Brawls next week, then Outworld on Thanksgiving weekend. We will be busy!

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
More schedule updates:

Tomorrow night will be the penultimate Brawl.

Later this week (I guess Thursday or Friday, maybe Saturday) will be the go-home show.

Saturday-Sunday: Outworld night 1.

Sunday-Monday: Outworld night 2.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
More schedule updates:

Tomorrow night will be the penultimate Brawl.

Later this week (I guess Thursday or Friday, maybe Saturday) will be the go-home show.

Saturday-Sunday: Outworld night 1.

Sunday-Monday: Outworld night 2.
I would think Friday would be better since a lot of people, including me, would be busy with Thanksgiving.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Updated schedule:

The go-home show will be tomorrow. Hold on to your hats because it's going to be a long and hot one. Almost like a mini-Odyssey.

Outworld night 1: Tuesday, November 30.

Outworld night 2: Wednesday, December 1.

Ragnarok to come between December 19 and December 26.

We're sprinting to the end here. It's our way of saying Happy Holidays.

Last edited:

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Unexpected difficulties during recording mean that the go-home show will be moved to tomorrow.

We're gonna try to give you a three-day whammy.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
From Xadlin.

KSZSDqk.png

It should be tomorrow.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sorry for this delay. We hope Outworld will be on the weekend. Need to make sure everything's right. Then we'll sprint to Ragnarok toward the end of the month, perhaps still on the 19th.

Back