• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

OBD Wrestling

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Sorry for this delay. We hope Outworld will be on the weekend. Need to make sure everything's right. Then we'll sprint to Ragnarok toward the end of the month, perhaps still on the 19th.
Hopefully tomorrow and not tonight as I am spending time with some family.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Alright everyone. Outworld Night 1 is TONIGHT. I'm just waiting for the handoff. Night 2 tomorrow.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
4985ad35dd00bc464cd9f6406b6c71a3.jpg

dfe2f581d8a7e909bdffe40a30b1794d.jpg

5583c09e306142e1959a0cb12cf036d4.jpg

And of course, the women's Royal Rumble.

Join us at 8 PM for night one of this two-night spectacular! Who's going to the biggest show of the year after this? Trust me, this is going to be an earthquake!

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

8 PM.

Tonight's card:

Goku vs. Shredder and Vegeta vs. Luke - beat the clock challenge.

Kasumi and Ayane vs. Xena and Gabrielle

2 tag team battle royals.

And much more!

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Ladies and gentlemen of the Outskirts Battledome, I have an important announcement to make. Brawl will be on Sunday at the latest. Ragnarok following shortly after. The reason being is because what with my job being busy during the holidays and trying to juggle this project has been a crazy task to pull off, and it wouldn't be right of it went off half cocked.

I want to release this when it is at full completion, including the Brawl before the event. It's the end of the year, and after catching COVID-19 in October I had to play it different including having to swap out another HDD from for my PS4. THIS GAME BREAKS CONSTANTLY. That's also one of the reasons why you have seen some of the craziest moments on th show happen live, and I want to make more memories like that. I know Nevermind and Xadlin do too.

I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Spend time with your loved ones and have a great time. I decided to work double time to make some extra cheese so I can get ready for my other plans for the forum. Don't think I've been donating to OLF just because I love you guys. This is just the beginning!

Last edited:

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I was going to tell you last night but decided to work through the night and get what I could done. From what we recorded the other night I'm very hopeful for what is to come.

This will undoubtedly be our best PPV this year. I'm likely not going to get sleep from all the work I'm going to do and I'm excited about it so much you wouldn't believe.

Remember how long Troy was? This will likely be THAT LONG.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I also bought a 1440p webcam and new earbuds so I can start posting other Battledome related content. Hell I might start posting reaction videos to old episodes and historic pages and threads from the past.

We've got a lot of ideas we'd like to implement in the future. I'd like to include the OLF staff as well since we had a nice turnout for Outworld with the advertising we were given.

And that's just the beginning.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I was going to tell you last night but decided to work through the night and get what I could done. From what we recorded the other night I'm very hopeful for what is to come.

This will undoubtedly be our best PPV this year. I'm likely not going to get sleep from all the work I'm going to do and I'm excited about it so much you wouldn't believe.

Remember how long Troy was? This will likely be THAT LONG.
Because like that, this one had an iron man match. :maybe

If we're doing it in 1080, it will likely need a full day to process properly. We'll figure it out.

Back