OBD Wrestling

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
8 PM tonight, the final Brawl of 2021. Go-home to Ragnarok.

Lineup:

1. Goku vs. Dio Brando
2. Kasumi and Ayane vs. Birds of Prey
3. Hercules and Iolaus vs. Kamen Riders
4. Captain Falcon vs. Darkseid
5. Genocyber vs. Azula

All loose ends get tied up tonight as we're now a hop and a turn away from the biggest show on the OBD calendar.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
December 30 and 31 seem the likeliest dates now. The pre-show is done. Just one more thing to do on the main card.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Also, this just came into my mind. I would like to start having guest commentators on the show if anyone would like to join the chaos from time to time. Just let us know when you're available and we can set it up when we have all of the necessary materials ready for experimentation.

Contact either me or Nevermind, or just let us know here!

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
387cbdfa9d65af4b3e85f864c6ac280b.jpg

Tonight - 4 battle royals and this, as your main event.

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Please participate in this!

Again, here are my final nominations.

OBD Wrestler of the Year: Jedah, Vegeta, Luke Skywalker, Shang Tsung, Ayane
Tag Team of the Year: Outer Senshi, Rush Hour, Demon Time, Godslayers, Kamen Riders
Rivalry/Feud of the Year: Luke Skywalker vs. Shang Tsung, Jedah vs. Vegeta, Rush Hour vs. Tojo Clan, Ayane vs. Clone Kasumi, Jedah vs. Thanos
Match of the Year: Men's Royal Rumble (OBD Odyssey 9), Jedah vs. Goku (OBD Odyssey 9), Jedah vs. Thanos (OBD Odyssey 7), Lina Inverse vs. Genocyber (OBD Odyssey 10), Goku vs. Vegeta (OBD Odyssey 10)
Event/Episode of the Year: OBD Odyssey 9 in Outworld, OBD Odyssey 7 in Troy, OBD Brawl Episode 42, OBD Odyssey 10: Ragnarok, OBD Odyssey 8: Brawler's Ball Best Entrance: Motoko Kusanagi, Genocyber, Vegeta, Asura, Jedah Dohma
Best Move: Makai Buster (Jedah), Genocyber's finisher, Giga Slave (Lina Inverse), Kamehameha (Goku), Infinity Bomb (Thanos)
Moment of the Year: Vegeta soloing the Royal Rumble (OBD Odyssey 9), Goku going Ultra Instinct and ending Jedah's undefeated streak (OBD Odyssey 9), Clone Kasumi's debut (OBD Odyssey 7), Lina Inverse's Giga Slave beating the Genocyber (OBD Odyssey 10), Vegeta going Ultra Ego and winning the OBD Championship (OBD Odyssey 10)
Title Reign of the Year: Luke Skywalker as OBD Galaxian Champion, Rush Hour as OBD Tag Team Champions, Dark Schneider as OBD Hardcore Champion, Jedah as OBD Champion, Genocyber as OBD Women's Champion

Nevermind

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Please comment in this video or PM me here! The final nominees are:

OBD Wrestler of the Year: Jedah Dohma, Vegeta, Shang Tsung

Tag Team of the Year: Outer Senshi (Sailor Uranus and Neptune), Demon Time (Freddy Krueger and Pennywise), Kamen Riders

Feud/Rivalry of the Year: Luke Skywalker vs. Shang Tsung, Jedah vs. Vegeta, Ayane vs. Clone Kasumi, Ayane vs. Genocyber

Match of the Year: Goku vs. Jedah (OBD Odyssey 9), Goku vs. Vegeta (OBD Odyssey 10)

Event of the Year: OBD Odysey 7 in Troy, OBD Odyssey 8: Brawler's Ball, the Color Wars, OBD Odyssey 9 in Outworld, OBD Odyssey 10: Ragnarok

Best Entrance: Motoko Kusanagi, Vegeta, Jedah Dohma

Best Move: Giga Slave (Lina Inverse), Makai Buster (Jedah Dohma), Kamehameha (Goku)

Moment of the Year: Vegeta soloing the men's Royal Rumble (OBD Odyssey 9), Goku goes Ultra Instinct (OBD Odyssey 9), Lina Inverse uses the Giga Slave (OBD Odyssey 10), Vegeta goes Ultra Ego (OBD Odyssey 10)

Title Reign of the Year: Luke Skywalker as OBD Galaxian Champion, Rush Hour as OBD Tag Team Champions, Genocyber as OBD Women's Champion

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Brawl has been rescheduled for this Sunday instead of Thursday. Partly because I want to enjoy my birthday coming up (and I plan on streaming a movie or two this week as well), and I can't stop playing Hitman 3 for some reason :lmao

And this episode is going to be special. It's a brand new year once again. Seems like yesterday when this all started. I along with my co-host Nevermind have a few things in store for you guys this year. Stay tuned for more updates!

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Just an update. Gonna have to delay for a few days. Maybe until this coming Friday. The files I thought I had recorded did not record. Not a problem though. Just a setback that will turn into a major comeback. It just means that this is going to be a lot better than I expected it to be. At least I don't have to rush production now. Sorry for the confusion OBD family. We will be up and running soon!

Back