• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Why is it guaranteed, aside from your own hunch

Because even if you disregard psychic, and I can read her like a book, his claim and usage makes no sense. We had no second lynch lined up, so why would he buy another lynch for an extra faction kill when it’s extremely unlikely we get any consensus - he had no idea poyser would extend did he, so it would have left us in a spot where we’re extremely likely to mislynch given the time of day he used it - added to the fact there was no discussion or agreement

So yeah, not a hunch, don’t attempt to characterise it as thus

Rugrat

Caldust
Because even if you disregard psychic, and I can read her like a book, his claim and usage makes no sense. We had no second lynch lined up, so why would he buy another lynch for an extra faction kill when it’s extremely unlikely we get any consensus - he had no idea poyser would extend did he, so it would have left us in a spot where we’re extremely likely to mislynch given the time of day he used it - added to the fact there was no discussion or agreement

So yeah, not a hunch, don’t attempt to characterise it as thus
I was doing no such thing.

I was asking for further details on a read

Rugrat

Caldust
Yeah but why - playing only for survival is a scum trait
He’d be getting lynched w/o the role. So I can see a world where he’d optimise a chance to reduce being mislynched.

I don’t think it’s inherently scum to play for survival fwiw. Optimal scum play is damaging town, I’d say town’s chief role is to show themselves as town and identify others as town.

Grammaton

Consigliere
He’d be getting lynched w/o the role. So I can see a world where he’d optimise a chance to reduce being mislynched.

I don’t think it’s inherently scum to play for survival fwiw. Optimal scum play is damaging town, I’d say town’s chief role is to show themselves as town and identify others as town.

Yeah so what part of putting town in a position where they have to rush a plurality lynch just for a chance to break even is showing yourself as town?

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

What? If he knows he's a mislynch he has no guarantee the other lynch will be on scum and scum get 2 faction kills out of the deal. That's just killing off 3, worst case 4, Townies from a Town X pov when he would have been much better off NOT using that role.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Actually no Townie should ever use such shit in the first place unless there's 2 sure fire scum lynches lined up.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
I still think Luka needs more scrutiny fyi.
Think he's posting a lot, but nobody really talks about him.

Votecount: The X Reaches Majority

Poyser

Day 3 Vote Count

Alco (4) - Ratchet, T-Pein, Rugrat, Melkor
The Orca (5) - Xadlin, Gram, Hime, Ratchet, Alco
X (10) - Gram, Melkor, Nibel, Luka, Sky, Tweet, Hime, Ekko, Alco, Flower
Sky (2) - The Orca, X
Hime (3) - The Orca, T-Pein, Rugrat
Luka (1) - Flower

The X has reached majority and will be lynched. Day will end if a second majority is reached or if none is, the person with the most votes will also be lynched.

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have ~5 hours remaining.

Poyser

Note: Anybody on the X wagon obviously can no longer unvote him, but will have use of their 2nd vote to move as needed

Lord Melkor

Exceptional
I still think Luka needs more scrutiny fyi.
Think he's posting a lot, but nobody really talks about him.

He is at least active, but some of his stuff felt like busywork.

It looks like the secondary lynch may be between Alco and Orca, what do you think? Flipping Alco may allow us to see if we can trust the census. I do not see any second indie around unless it is Sky or really Ekko (he claimed indie initiallly than said he is vanilla).

RDK

Marvelous
Like best case scenario is 2 mafia get lynched, but even then it’s counterweighted by double faction kill

If only one mafia gets lynched, 2 extra mafia kills effectively

I appreciate having double chance to hit mafia via lynch is a good thing, but it’s being paid a high price for
Don't forget we have nibel shooting me tonight too in order to clear me!

What a night this could be!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back