• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Imagine insulting somebody for playing emotionally when you guys are completely toxic and throw insults at the person. You think I feel nothing over it? And then you tell me I play like a victim. Maybe that‘s because you guys are toxic af and turn me into one? Start actually playing like normal people and in a civil way or stop complaining. I‘m done with your toxic bullshit.

The X

Marvelous
The fact no one is hindsight heroing and x is using his stay of execution to insult flower should make you feel pretty good
Why should I do anything different?

Are you wolf here Gram? These cheap sideline comments don't really suit you.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
The fact no one is hindsight heroing and x is using his stay of execution to insult flower should make you feel pretty good
I should turn this into a drinking game and have a shot everytime I get insulted tbh. Makes playing with such jerks more bearable when I‘m drunk.

The X

Marvelous
Imagine insulting somebody for playing emotionally when you guys are completely toxic and throw insults at the person. You think I feel nothing over it? And then you tell me I play like a victim. Maybe that‘s because you guys are toxic af and turn me into one? Start actually playing like normal people and in a civil way or stop complaining. I‘m done with your toxic bullshit.
Imagine just barreling through a lynch without a second though, crying the entire time how no one should dare question the mighty Flower! Imagine continuing to play the exact same way you have day in and day out and continue to get the same shit results. Why would I put any effort into this game when I was immediately voted and pushed for instead of being given a chance to do anything? You are absolutely a trying to be a victim here.

• Agree
Reactions: RDK

RDK

Marvelous
I should turn this into a drinking game and have a shot everytime I get insulted tbh. Makes playing with such jerks more bearable when I‘m drunk.
Maybe don't tell me to fuck off next time you ask me for a case and don't like the one I present

Mod Flame Warning To All Players

Poyser

Can we plz chill it with all the insults this game? I appreciate that this game can be very frustrating and people may get under your skin but it's been going too far all game and it needs to stop. Attack the case, attack the play, plz stop attacking the player and plz stop flaming. I'm going to be forced to enforce in-game punishments if it continues, which is something I really don't want to do.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Maybe don't tell me to fuck off next time you ask me for a case and don't like the one I present
Maybe stop provoking such reactions when you know it gets me riled up. I never called you anything, I called your case garbage. Cuz you know, that‘s how you play this game. Once you start attacking the player, you lost the debate. Also, you should stop with the Flower busses everyone BS. Would I have bussed CP as his mate? Ofc. But I would have asked him beforehand. I also asked Rottkins in the game you keep bringing up and he AGREED TO IT. Would CP sign off on that? Hell no. Would I have done that without his permission? Also no. Would he insult a team mate like that? Triple no. Case debunked. Have a nice day. Now if you‘re Town, either do something else or stop interacting with me entirely.

RDK

Marvelous
Maybe stop provoking such reactions when you know it gets me riled up. I never called you anything, I called your case garbage. Cuz you know, that‘s how you play this game. Once you start attacking the player, you lost the debate. Also, you should stop with the Flower busses everyone BS. Would I have bussed CP as his mate? Ofc. But I would have asked him beforehand. I also asked Rottkins in the game you keep bringing up and he AGREED TO IT. Would CP sign off on that? Hell no. Would I have done that without his permission? Also no. Would he insult a team mate like that? Triple no. Case debunked. Have a nice day. Now if you‘re Town, either do something else or stop interacting with me entirely.
Unfortunately I have to interact with you if I want to play the game in good faith otherwise I need to rep out because ignoring slots with black marks on them would be irresponsible to my win condition.

As for debunking the case you should have just said all that in the first place like a calm, rational human being instead of slinging insults and calling me scum. It's not like I haven't said the CP flip reflects well upon you (multiple times).

Poyser

Day 3 Vote Count

LYNCHED: X (10) - Gram, Melkor, Nibel, Luka, Sky, Tweet, Hime, Ekko, Alco, Flower

Alco (4) - Ratchet, T-Pein, Rugrat, Melkor
The Orca (7) - Xadlin, Gram, Hime, Alco, Ekko, Nibel, Flower
Sky (2) - The Orca, X
Hime (3) - The Orca, T-Pein, Rugrat
Luka (1) - RDK

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have 3 hours remaining.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Unfortunately I have to interact with you if I want to play the game in good faith otherwise I need to rep out because ignoring slots with black marks on them would be irresponsible to my win condition.

As for debunking the case you should have just said all that in the first place like a calm, rational human being instead of slinging insults and calling me scum. It's not like I haven't said the CP flip reflects well upon you (multiple times).
Do you know how bad it feels when people keep discrediting you for catching the only flipped scum and jump to conclusions and even accuse you of bussing and undermining all your efforts? I love playing and I‘m so happy when I caught scum. When somebody then discredits me and goes against me it makes me feel like utter shit. You know that and still do that every time by bringing up bussing. It. HURTS. A lot. I can‘t see that as playing in good faith when it hurts me.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Sure, Ultra also gets credit, just like Magic, but I arrived at CP being scum on my own. It just feels good.

Lethal

T.B.A
Did you miss Gram vouching for him? I‘m not a game thrower who ignores that.
So you trust Gram completely? Because I don't think you fully agree with your attack or malice directed towards RDK and were looking for a cheap 'out' and struck when the opportunity came up.
You....are playing like a victim.
Complains about insults but then calls people jerks :jerrykek
Can you give me a percentage of how sure you are? Just so I have an idea.
Walking back a walk back.

Tempted to spear head a CFD on you

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Anyway, I‘m not sure about Orca. But I think him not reevaluating at all all game is just scummy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back