• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked OLF Members Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grammaton

Consigliere
Right we need to sort this other lynch and make sure it doesn’t get sniped by selfish players and/or scum

Ratchet

@Ratchet I’m assuming you’re adamant for Alco over orca?
Yeah, well I'd vastly prefer it. I think there is a good chance they're both scum but I'm way more confident on the Alco/Evans slot

And on that note

Unvote Orca

That should at least tie Alco/Orca, no reason for me to vote twice for one lynch

Kweh!

Grammaton

Consigliere
Yeah, well I'd vastly prefer it. I think there is a good chance they're both scum but I'm way more confident on the Alco/Evans slot

And on that note

Unvote Orca

That should at least tie Alco/Orca, no reason for me to vote twice for one lynch

Kweh!

Do you make anything of orca pushing Alco as Indy only?

Ratchet

Do you make anything of orca pushing Alco as Indy only?
I actually think they're probably aligned together - Orca has had Evans in his scum reads basically from day dot, yet when presented with a wagon between him and that slot, he votes hime and Sky. Doesn't make any sense - he told me earlier he doesn't care about grouping them together as a team, which means he should be perfectly happy at getting one of his 4 scum reads flipped especially over himself.

In terms of Orca's speculation on Alco it means he believes the census from his scum read which also doesn't line up for me, so yeah happy with where my reads are at.

I have some contention on hime around her play around Evans' slot but I don't see her and X's role on the same team so I've pretty much shelved that. Would have her lean town otherwise.

Kweh

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
we shudnt vote hime unless x flips town imo

vote lynch orca

he knew how x's ability worked before x revealed it. i think they r aligned

RDK

Marvelous
1) Retro
2) RDK
3) Ekko
5) Nibel
7) The Orca
8) Tweet
11) Hime
14) Flower
15) Grammaton

16) Sky
17) T-Pein
18) Xadlin
19) Lethal

20) Evans
21) Rej

22) Psychic
23) Ratchet
24) Luka
25) Lord Melkor

Emil

V.I.P. Member
No I was saying you would need for example 10 votes for majority. If you get player A to 10 votes they are lynched and if you get player B to 10 votes they are lynched. Writeup doesn't happen until both majority or time runs out

A duel in place of a lynch is scum side (Hime) and she did it with Sky and CP as the main wagons but Aurelian's day desperado went first preventing it ....all while not using it on a for sure counter move here in X

Take your votes off X and see what happens
this

Emil

V.I.P. Member
Also would like you to give some input on my preferred direction @Ekkologix - time to start playing

Kweh
i mean im okay with it rolespec wise. the only reservation is people said there can be an upward of 5 PRs or so in a members game

aside from this and the census i dont recall anything evans did cuz i missed most of day 1

Poyser

Day 3 Vote Count

LYNCHED: X (10) - Gram, Melkor, Nibel, Luka, Sky, Tweet, Hime, Ekko, Alco, Flower

Alco (4) - Ratchet, T-Pein, Rugrat, Melkor
The Orca (5) - Xadlin, Gram, Hime, Alco, Ekko
Sky (2) - The Orca, X
Hime (3) - The Orca, T-Pein, Rugrat
Luka (1) - Flower

With 19 alive, it's 10 to lynch. You have ~3.5 hours remaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back